Chptr 12: The REAL Result + Surprise

"Okay. Listen very carefully. I thought of this the whole night. Making this decision is very crucial. Please take my words lightly, okay?", i said. They just nodded like good kids.

Their eyes are sparkling with hope at the same time, with worry.

"I picked...... ", i hung my sentence. They're coming closer and closer, almost not breathing.

"....I picked....all of you.", at last I said it.

Their jaws and shoulders dropped, staring blankly at me. They stayed quiet for a while, maybe waiting for my words to sink in to their system. When they finally got it, their body slumped onto the floor and on the sofa. I almost laughed seeing how they reacted to my answer.

"Are you serious? You didn't pick anyone?", Key looked up to me from laying on the couch.

"I DID pick. I said picked all of you.", I defended

"But where's the concept of bias there if you picked all of us?", Jonghyun said. He's face is in extreme depression.

"There is. You are all my bias among other k-pop idols. If I were asked who's my bias, then I'll say... Onew, Taemin, Jonghyun, Minho and Key.", I widely smile at them.

They all let out a very deep sigh.
"Okay, okay, okay. This bias thing is over. No one will bring this bias topic again, understand?", Onew said after fixing himself.

"Finally! Someone already understand what I want. Thanks Onew Oppa.", I clinged at Onew's arm and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Sorry oppas. You're efforts aren't returned enough. It's just really too hard for me to choose.", I said.

They all seated properly from slumping on the sofas. They all gave me a soothing smile.
"Nothing to be sorry about. No efforts have been wasted. We got the chance to bond with you more, so it's all worth it.", Minho answered.

"Peace, oppas? No more bias, alright?", I opened my arms wide, motioning a hug. In the lead of Jonghyun, they all went to me for a nice group hug.

----

*Gom se mariga han chibe isseo, appa gom, eomma gom, aegi gom* (three little bears)

"Yoboseyo?", you said on the other line after you picked up the phone.

"O, yeoja. It's Onew oppa. Got all set? We're on our way now."

"Yeah. All set. Where are we really going?"

"It's a surprise. Wait for us, we're almost there."
"WAIT FOR US YEOJA!", you heard the other members yell on the background.

"Ne. I'll wait. Bye.", then you ended the call.

Earlier, they called you and told you to get dressed because you're going somewhere but they wouldn't tell you where. They said it's a surprise.

'What's new? They always have surprises.' , you thought.

After about 15 minutes, you heard the doorbell. You grabbed your bag and ran to the door.

"Let's go?", asked Minho. He is waiting for you at the door together with Taemin. You nodded and he held your hand until you reach the car.

"Oppa, can't you tell me where are we going now?", these is the 100th time you asked them to tell you where are you going.

You're driving for almost an hour but still, you don't know where are you heading.
The boys shook their head and smiled. Still the same answer as the first time you asked.

You looked around the van and noticed something at the back seat. After taking a better look at it, it was a gift. A big box wrapped in a colorful birthday gift wrapper.