Chptr 23: Ceasefire! She's Sick

KyeongEun keeps on walking back and forth across the leaving room. She's thinking what should she do and when she has decided, she hurriedly picked up her phone.

'Oh wait... Who should I call?', she thought.

She can't decide whether she'd call Jonghyun or Minho.
'Now, I understand how Jaei feels.', she thought. Picking just one would probably make the other one upset.

So she just end up calling Onew, since he's the eldest.

"Ne noona. Why?", Onew answered the call.

"Oh Onew-ssi. Sorry to bother you but I really need you guys here."

"Woah, you sound worried. What happened?", Onew started to worry too.

"Uhm. Jaei is very sick right no--"

"SICK?!?", Onew cut me off and then she heard a lot of asking voices in the background.

"Yeah sick. I tried to ask my boss if I can be absent just for today but he didn't allow me because we have a lot of rush works in the office.", I continued explaining.

"Don't worry noona. We'll be right there in a few minutes."

"Thank you very much Onew-ssi.", then she hung up.

Just after 15 minutes, the doorbell rang. When you opened the door, five boys came in, rushing.

"Noona, how is she?", Jonghyun asked worriedly.

"She's still sleeping right now. This morning, when she came out of her room, she doesn't look well. Then suddenly, she just fainted. I think she's experiencing migraine again and she also has fever. Sorry to bother you, but is somebody free today? I can't leave Jaei alone here so maybe you could take care of her just while I'm away.", KyeongEun asked.

"We have individual schedules for today but it's on different time so maybe those who's free at this time can stay here then the rest will take over when they're done with their schedules.", Key suggested.

"Me, Jonghyun and Key are free this morning. But me and Key have to leave before lunch", Onew said.

"I'm free this afternoon.", Minho said.

Taemin pouted. "Am I the busiest person here? I have schedules until late afternoon."

"Thank you so much guys. Please take care of Jaei.", KyeongEun said and lead you to Jaei's room.

"She hasn't eaten breakfast yet. Here's her medicines.", she pointed at the bedside table,
"I have to leave now. I know you will take care of her. I'll be back as soon as I can. Sorry again for bothering you.", she greeted good and left the house.

They all gathered around your bed.

"Oh? I have to leave now hyungs. It's almost our call time.", Taemin said.

"I'll just go out for a while and buy food for her. Minho and Taemin, you can go now.", Onew said.

The three stood up and gave you last look before leaving. Minho turned to Jonghyun and tapped his shoulder.

"Hyung....", Minho said but didn't continue.

Jonghyun nodded to Minho, He already knows what Minho was trying to say. He was asking Jonghyun to take care of you while he's away. For now, the battle for your attention is on hold.

The three already left, leaving Jonghyun and Key sitting beside your bed. They were quietly staring at you while you're sleeping.

"She feels pain. Her face doesn't look peaceful.", Jonghyun said while gently massaging your furrowed forehead.