Chptr 18: Proving

'Taeminnie ^-^ I'll go at the dorm now'   -Jaei

'Sure :) COME HERE!!!'    -Taemin

After I received a reply from Taemin, I quickly head out to go to their dorm. I guess they all have returned to the dorm since it's already 2 days after they went to their own houses.

I remembered Jonghyun. He said something to me the last time we talked. He told me he likes me but I doubt that he's serious about that. He's was playful and even tricked me a few times that day, then he would suddenly tell me something like that with a wide smile on his face. I bet he's just on his 'Teasing mode' again. And besides, the following days after that, he didn't metioned it again to me.

I finally arrived at their dorm. I turned the door knob and opened the door since it's unlocked.

'Uhmm... Did I entered the wrong dorm? It's too quiet.', I thought. There were no boys talking loudly and no one yelled 'YOU'RE HERE!' when I came in.

I headed to the living room and saw Taemin sitting on the sofa, watching TV. I sneaked behind him.

"Oppa!", I yelled as I shook his shoulders from behind.

Taemin got startled and jumped off to the sofa.
"Yah! Why didn't you just hug me instead of scaring me.", he pouted.

"Sorry.", I made a peace sign and smiled. "Why is it quiet? Where's the others?"

"Key and Onew hyung haven't come back from their houses yet. Minho hyung has an individual schedule, and Jonghyun hyung.... still sleeping.", he said as he point to Jonghyun's room.

"Still sleeping? But it's already 10 o'clock." I asked and Taemin just shrugged.

"Waky waky Jonghyunie~", i sang as I walk to his door.
I smirked. 'Well... It's payback time...'

I slowly opened the door of his room and peeked my head in a bit. Minho's bed is empty, and on the other bed... there's Jonghyun, sleeping deeply and looks like he has no plans of getting up.

I went beside his bed . "Hey oppa! Wake up now!", I shook him gently at first but seeing no response from him, I shook him really hard. Still no response.

"Jonghyunnie oppa! It's almost lunch and you still have no plans of getting up?", I removed his comforter, he just rolled but didn't opened his eyes.

I sat beside him and continue to shake him. "Hey oppa. Get up."

I gasped when he suddenly grabbed my hand. "What are you doing here early in the morning?", he said still holding my hand but still with closed eyes.

"Waking you up? But just for you to know, it's not EARLY already."

He pulled me down causing for my half body to fell on top of him then he hugged me.

"After all I told you last time, don't you think that it's not good for both of us if you would just enter my room like this?", he said

My eyes widened and awkwardly pushed him so I could sit properly. "O-oppa, d-do we have to start with your jokes again?'

He sat down and faced me. "Do you really think I'm just joking?", he said seriously.

"A-aren't you?", I stuttered.

He sighed. "I'm serious. More serious than you could ever imagine, and you better believe me.", he said while straightly looking on my eyes.

"S-seriously?.. Uhmm.. I-I mean... .", I can't think clearly neither can talk clearly. I don't know  if i should really believe what I heard.

He chuckled. "I'm going to prove it to you... But for now..", he stood up and grabbed my hand. He lead me to the door. "Wait for me outside. I'll just fix myself.", then he opened the door.