Chptr 20: First Quarrel?

--Minho's POV--

"Hey guys. I told you to leave already. You really don't have to do this.", noona said then she took the disposable cups I was holding.

The barbecue party has already ended and we all decided to help Jaei and KyeongEun noona to clean . HyunWoo, noona's boyfriend, has to leave early so he won't be able to help on cleaning. Jaei and noona kept on telling us that we can already leave to rest but we insisted to stay.

"No, noona. It's okay. We won't leave you and Jaei clean this all by yourselves.", I said and continued to put the disposable cups in a trash bag.

"Noona, you should consider it as a privilege when the boys are helping you. On our dorm, I can't even make them pick up a single trash.", Key said and rolled his eyes.

I heard noona chuckled and I just continued cleaning.

My eyes went to Jaei. When I saw that she's about to lift some stool chairs, I took a step to help her but Jonghyun already came to her and lift the stools for her. I saw her awkwardly bowed her head and let Jonghyun helped.

I frowned and just watch them.

I've been noticing something since earlier. Jonghyun hyung seemed to be serious on not leaving Jaei's side. I know it was all normal since he was the skinship king, but what's bothering me is seeing that Jaei is uncomfortable with it today. She's acting shy and she's quiet...

...and I think I know why.

I frowned even more when that thought crossed my mind.

'I think he already told her everything... He already did it, ahead of me.'

I was so absorbed by my thoughts that I got startled when someone called me.

"MInho-yah. Can you help me bring this bags to the trash bin outside?", Noona said.

"Uh, sure.", I threw a last glance to Jaei and turned to Noona, "Let me carry that.", I said and I took the trash bags from her.

"Minho, don't you think it's about time?", noona suddenly talked when we got outside.

I turned to him and gave her a confused look. "For what noona?"

She chuckled. "I know everything. You, Jonghyun and Jaei..."

My eyes widened then I chuckled shyly, "How did you know that?"

"I just know. So, don't you think you should tell it to her."

I paused for a while. "I've been planning to do that. I'm just waiting for the right time and earning enough courage."

"I believe you already noticed that Jonghyun did it ahead of you."

I just nodded and kept silent. That thought frustrates me and makes me worry. 

"Minho, this is the right time. You should do something if you're really serious on Jaei. You might lose a chance. Remember, it's just Jaei's vacation that why she's in Seoul."

I sighed. "Do you think he already accepted Jonghyun hyung?"

She giggled. "The way I see it, if you're going to act soon, you still have a chance."

She patted my shoulder and smiled. "I also talked Jonghyun about this, I said the same things as i told you. I'm not in favour of one of you. I'm doing this for Jaei. It's about time to make her aware of everything that's going on around her."

"I'll consider everything you said. Thanks noona.", I smiled at her.

We both came back to the backyard and everything is already arranged and clean. We stayed for a while and decided to go home since it's getting late.