Chptr 32: So Goodbye~

We spent the whole afternoon in the noraebang. Our whole bonding time was very happy and full of laughter but I noticed that Minho became a bit quiet.

They were about to take me home already but Minho told the others to go first because we’ll go somewhere else before taking me home.

The four boys left. Minho brought me to the park where he confessed to me and where I announced that I’m accepting him as my boyfriend.

“You’re quiet since earlier.”, I asked.

We’re sitting on our usual place, beside the fountain. We’ve been here for minutes but he haven’t said anything yet he’s just holding my hand tightly.

He suddenly stood up, pulled me up and hugged me. He hugged me very tight and now I can hear sobs from him.

“Can’t you just not go?”, he said weakly in between sobs.

It tore my heart when I heard it from him, plus the sobs. I can’t bare seeing him like this.

I cupped his face and wiped his tears. “If it’s just possible Minho. I really won’t.”

“But it’s possible. Just don’t go.”

“Maybe it’s possible for now but don’t you think it would be much better if I leave now so I could settle some unfinished things I have left. If I did that, I’ll be able to stay longer, of even stay for good.”, I said, already on tears.

“If you came back, you’ll stay here for good?”, he asked like a child asking for assurance.

“I’ll try my best to do that. Will you wait for me?”. I smiled.

Instead of answering, he leaned forward and kissed me. A long, passionate kiss that is over flowing with emotions. I felt his tears on my cheeks as he continue to kiss me.

When we broke the kiss, he hugged me tight and rested his chin on top of my head.

“You know? I have a plan.”, he suddenly said.

“What?”

“Tomorrow, before you enter the departure gate, I will hug you very tight and won’t let you go until the plane left you.”, he said then chuckled.

“That’s the most childish idea I’ve ever heard.”, I giggled and pinched his cheeks.

“Don’t forget to call me everyday—no, every hour. Call me every hour or if possible every minute. Always bring you’re phone so we could talk trough KakaoTalk, okay?”, he said.

“Yes sir! What else?”

“Be online always, don’t forget to greet me every morning, every night or even afternoon. We’ll be video chatting always.”, he added more.

“Ahem, the busy oppa is talking. Do you plan to talk to me even you’re in the middle of recording?”.

“Uhmm, I’m actually planning to do that…”

I hit his chest lightly, “Hey Choi Minho, don’t you ever ever do that. Let’s talk if we both have AVAILABLE time.”

He chuckled. “Arasseo. Let’s go home now so you could rest.”

He drove me home. He said he wanted me to rest but it didn’t happen. He stayed with me on my room even if I’m already driving him away.

“You told me that we will go home for me to rest?”, I asked while trying to push him out of my room.

“Yes. But why are you driving me away instead of resting.”, he marched inside my room and sat on my bed.

“How I’m I going to rest if you’re still here. And you should go home now, it’s already late.”, I walked to him and tried to pull him out of my bed but he’s sturdily sitting there.