Chptr 24: Healthy Competition Turned Out Wrong

--Jonghyun's POV--

"Hyung, you're quiet. Are you sick too?", Taemin asked me.

I just shook my head and looked out to the car window.

I don't feel well, emotionally. Earlier, when I came back to Jaei's house together with the other members, I saw Minho massaging Jaei's hand. I know we're having our competition, but I still can't avoid myself feeling some kind of anger whenever I see him close to Jaei.

And another thing, the fact that Minho is becoming more clingy to Jaei. All those skinships, he wasn't like that before. Before, I was the one who's always doing those things to Jaei but Minho is taking over my title as a skinship king and I don't like it.

When I saw him holding Jaei's hands earlier, Jaei seemed to be comfortable with it. No traces of awkwardness since she was smiling and happily talking to him.

'Is she also like that  towards me?', I recalled some some situations and realized that she was more awkward with me than with Minho.

I glanced at Minho. 'Maybe we should do things to find out Jaei's answer soon...'

--End of Jonghyun's POV--

"Oppa, are you planning to kidnap me away from the other oppas today?", you asked Key who was driving.

Earlier this morning, he picked you up at your house which is so unusual.

He chuckled and looked at you briefly. "Kidnap? Why?"

"Because usually, if not all of you will come at our house, it was always just Minho or Jonghyun who would pick me up to bring me to your dorm. But today, you did it."

He chuckled again. "I'm planning to kidnap you, but not for today. Minho is preparing something for you so he told us that we should pick you up later. Jonghyun has something for you as well. But I sneaked out from them to pick you up now. I'll just ruin their little plans for you.", he winked and smiled wickedly.

"Uhm, they might not like it. Are you sure it's okay?", you asked worriedly.

"Don't worry. Believe me, it's not that big."

---

"SURPRISE GUYS!", Key yelled as soon as you came in to their dorm.

"Wahh! Jaei good morning.", as usual, Onew greeted you cheerfully and gave you a hug.

Taemin came out from the kitchen. "Oh Jaei you're supposed to--".

"Yah! KIBUM-AH! Why did you pick her up?!", Minho cut off Taemin when he rushed out from the kitchen.

"I'm kinda bored today. I missed Jaei.", Key wrapped his arms on your shoulder and laughed at Minho's pissed expression. "Oh Jonghyun hasn't arrived yet?", he asked then smirked.

"Minho oppa, what are you preparing?", you asked him.

"Aishh. Kibum, you even told her?!?", he glared at Key. But Key just shrugged.

"Well since Key ruined it, I'll just show it to you.", Minho grabbed you from Key and pulled you to the kitchen.

When you came in to the kitchen, you saw flour, eggs, milk and other baking ingredient messily scattered all over the table.

"Woah! You're baking? For me?", you asked the you excitedly checked the ingredients.

"Yeah. I saw something on the internet and gave it a try.",

"But I think he's not doing it right.", Taemin just popped in to the kitchen. Minho glared at him.

"Based on your ingredients, you're making cookies, right? I'll help you", you said.