Chapter 1

Even though Hollywood is full of secrets, a lot of them are public. Everyone talks about them, but also stays quiet when they really should.

Wakko knew all this very well. It wasn't any different on his movie lot. Everyone knew he was that middle kid who prefered to do everything differently, but was also pressured into acting like everyone else.

And it was a "public secret" that it bothered him. But no one talked about it when they had to. No one considered that
as a problem. Because they didn't know what was happening behind all that. Behind filming, behind the doors of their water tower.

He still remembered that one scene that caused him to have such panick attacks that he could die.

"Besides that, we're gonna make this movie ourselves ", his brother said proudly. "But we don't know how to make a movie", said Dot as her and Wakko stared blankly at their older brother. "I know, but no one does. The people who make movies don't know how to make 'em either".

That was, of course, sarcasm. Which was the worst part of it all. The trigger to a danger. At that moment, Wakko just knew something was about to happen. And that it was a disaster.

He sighed before taking one last look at the photo of him and his siblings labeled "LAST DAY ON SET". The lot crew made them cry for the cameras. While in reallity, if they could, they would smile from ear to ear. Yes, the filming was finaly over, but this was a decision that had to be made.

Wakko slowly put the photo in his hammerspace when his brother approached. "You ok, brother sibling?", he asked, "Dot's already asleep-". "I feel like I don't belong here", said Wakko. His brother just gave him  worried look, sighed and left. Wakko was often like this.

The middle Warner sibling sighed in relief and started searching trough drawers in case of finding anything else useful to hide behind his back. When suddenly, he got out a paper. When he opened it, the drawing that stood in front of him was terrifying.

For a moment, he stopped breathing

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

For a moment, he stopped breathing. This was by now one of the biggest insults he could get. He shoved the drawing behind his back and backed away. The room was dark, just like the toughts in those guys' heads. He ran to the front door, wiping a tear from his eye as he looked one last time at the water tower's inside, and ran out.