The Look Into The Past

It was a really cold day. It's cold even for mammals with a lot of furs. If adults aminals are extremely cold, then what happens to human kids? Well lets find out.

Here's what a human kid is doing.

"Get that girl!" ordered an adult human male, right before a male saber attack him from behind and killing him, then a spear went right through the saber and he fell next to a dead human female, a dead male jaguar.

Four other humans started chasing the little female human.

The poor little thing knew what happened, she knew what she did, what she is.

'It shouldn't matter. It shouldn't even matter' the girl thought

She knew what she is, she knew that it shouldn't matter, but that's not the case.

She remembers everything that happened, why this is happening, why love ones were sacrificed for her but she didn't do anything wrong but that didn't help much now, so she upped her speed to the point she wasn't running at a humans speed.

What to know where her parents are?

Yeah so do I
😐

The kid ran and ran, till she reached a cliff. She looked down and saw a huge amount of snow. The kid heard frantic, rapid steps in the snow behind her and turned around. Behind her were the four males that were after her, though they were pretty far away from her so it gave her time to think.

While the males were running, the kid found a stupid solution.

'I'm gonna jump off the cliff' she thought. 'There's snow at the end, it should make my fall softer.'

The males started walking closer to the kid. The little one gave one last glance to them. She closed her eyes, gripped the necklace that was around her neck, and jumped off the cliff. She felt herself fall and fall, till she disappeared in the snow. The kid opened her eyes and somehow managed to get out of the snow.
******************************************

~Time Skip~

The female kid was walking what seemed like hours. Icicles were hanging from her long hair. Soon the kid spotted a cave and she immediately went towards it. As she was at the entrance, she literally fell into the cave. The kid got rid of the snow from her hair and curled into a ball to keep herself warm. But who are we kidding? The girl was shaking.

"Hello." said a boyish voice. The kid raised her head and saw a mammoth cub. He was a little bit bigger than her and had dark brown fur. His eyes were dark brown, beautiful eyes.

The female human eyes flash fear in them before she backed up until she hit the wall.

"Hey, hey, I won't hurt you." Stated the mammoth.

The female looked at him and calmed down once she saw that he meant no harm.

"O-okay"

"Wow, you talk? I've never heard a human talk before."

"Mmhmm." hummed the human. Then here it is, the awkward silence. The girl was still shaking from cold and the mammoth too. And both of them know that if they sleep next to each other, it will be warmer.

"Oh," said the mammoth "I'm Manfred by the way."

The kid smiled. "Nice to meet you and my name is Skyie."

"That's an interesting name."

as mammoth said that, Skyie thanked him. The kid started shaking again and the same happened to the mammoth cub. Manfred then stood up and went next to Skyie. And they snuggled.

The sight was cute, yet rare. It's not every day you see these types of mammals together in the same cave. But at that exact time, Manfred and Skyie knew that they won't separate any time soon.
***************************************
Had to squeeze in an a bit of Skyie's past

Let me know how I did.

Have a lovely day/night 🐉