New Names and Dodos

"Oh, you gotta make it stop. I can't take it anymore!", whined Fred.

We have walked for about 2 hours and Roshan has been crying non-stop. What surprised me the most, was that I was okay with it. Though you couldn't say that I wasn't annoyed as well.

'Oh gods help me!! I have to deal with whining men!!' I thought.

"I've eaten things that didn't complain this much!" Diego yells.

"Will you two stop whining?!", I exclaimed, tried of the constant whining.

"He wouldn't stop squirming.",

Also complained Sid. I glanced over at him and groaned.

"You're holding him wrong!" I stated. Why did I give Roshan to him?

"Watch his head!", exclaimed Fred

"Just put it down!", demanded Diego.

"Jeez, 'pick him up, put him down...', said Sid while putting Roshan on the rock. All three of them look at Roshan crying while I stayed aside.

I groan, walk up and grab Roshan from the rock and shushes him, making him quiet for a moment.

I moved away and started to look into Roshan's eyes causing all three of the males to now look at each other in confusion.

'What the hell is she doing?' was the exact look on their faces.

I remember my parents always did this to make me quiet.

At some point during the staring contest, both of us started to squint our eyes at each other, making Roshan coo up at me, causing me to shake my head 'no'.

"Not happening." I cooed causing him to smile, but kept his gaze locked on me.

It wasn't too long after, when Roshan started to blink and looked away, whilst he rubbed his eyes, causing me to smirk knowing that I won.

"I win." I said making Roshan glare up at me after he rubs his eyes.

"How'd you do that?" Diego asks.

I answered, "It's only temporary. Now I can think. Figure out away to keep him happy while I think."

'This should be fun. Wonder how long it'll take for them to figure out he's hungry.

I thought.

"Its nose is dry.", stated Diego.

'Human's noses are always dry'

I thought.

"That means there's something wrong with him.", said Sid.

"Someone should lick it, just in case.", suggested Diego.

"I'll do it.", volunteered Sid sticking his tongue out.

"Hey, he's wearing one of those baby thingies.", stated Ma-Fred.

"Baby thingies? Really M-Fred??" I raised an eyebrow at him, hoping he wouldn't notice my mistake. Thankfully he didn't because only for him to glare at me. I put my hands up in a mock surrender gesture and backed up with a slight smirk gracing my lips. Though a small thought popped into my head.

Should I start calling Fred, Manny? I mean Sid does, so he wouldn't mind, would he?

"So?", asked Sid. "So, if he poops, where does it go?"

Sid slips his tongue back. After seconds of silence, Roshan starts crying again.

"Humans are disgusting.", Sid said while grimacing.