The New Feeling

We were on track to Glaciars Pass when another blizzard had appeared.

You know what else appeared.

This anoying thing called a gut feeling.

You know, when your gut screams at you saying, "Your doing something so stupid, that it's almost smart, but it's still stupid."

Yeah. thats how I'm feeling.

"Hey guys?"

"Yeah?" Manny answered, taking Junior out of my hands and putting him on his back.

"I think we should find a place to rest and wait out the storm."

"Don't worry, Skyie, the storm will pass soon enough." Thank you Diego for saying something that I clearly asked you, note the sarcasm.

"I really think we should wait it out." I'll just bite my tongue on that thought.

"Hey," Diego said, walking beside me, "it will be fine. The blizzard will clear up."

"Yeah." I was sure every ounce of hesitation and uncertainty would be screaming at them, just like this gut feeling was screaming at me to just wait out the storm.

Time Skip************

The blizzard hadn't cleared up, it hadn't passed, and I knew I should of listen to that gut feeling.

I shouldn't have listened to these idiots.

" 'The storm will clear', they say; 'the blizzard will pass', you said; well clearly the snow storm has let up and it's smooth sailing from here." I muttered under my breath, shivering and cold.

"This storm isn't letting up!" Diego yells over the wind.

"Oh really?!?! I thought that it had passed!!!!!"
Sarcasm, you know when to pick you side.

"Now is not the time, women!"

Oh really, you think.

I'll just bite that thought.

"Guys, we gotta get this kid outta the wind. How much further?", asked Manny as we were walking through the mighty wind. I was shaking but I still gave Junior my blanket so he wouldn't freeze.

"Three miles. I bet we'll get there in the morning.", stated Diego and glanced at me. "Are you cold?"

"What do you mean cold? Of course not.", I answered him sarcastically. He just looked at me and for a moment didn't do anythingthen he rolled his eyes and walked away.

Jerk, I should hit him.

After walking a bit more, we found a caved area that was good cover from the storm til morning.

I was looking around for a place to sleep because there weren't any trees, but there was a leadge from the far left wall that was big enough for me to sleep on.

I hummed in thought on that, knowing that it could fall then decided 'screw it' and got on the ledge. I was getting ready to sleep when I saw Sid walk into the cave and move to the oppisite wall of me, grabbed a rock, and had started drawing something on the wall with it. I watched him for a second before I got tired and laid back down on the ledge to get ready for bed.

"What are you doing, Sid?" I heard Manny call out and ask. I looked and saw that he was outside the cave with Diego, though I could not see him.

"I'm putting sloths on the map.", he said. I looked and saw a solth on the wall. I was about to say something about it when Manny, with Junior, and Diego finally walked in the cave.