Lessons To Keep With You.(not necessarily to read but A/N at the end)

'Always cherish what you have because it won't last forever; Never take anything for granted and waste it. Though if you do, it will hurt when you realize, it's too late, and you will never get it back.'

That saying was always repeated to me over and over again when I was younger, it still remains in my mind, and I never understood what it meant.

That was until I lost my parents.

I denied it. Tried convincing myself that it wasn't true, that it didn't haow, I finally understood what it meant, and yet, I never truly did.

I never cherished them.

I was hurt, yet I got threw it. It still hurts, it will never stop hurting, it just hurts less.

After I stopped denying that it happened, this overwhelming feeling of acceptance drowned me and I loved it.

I didn't have it forever.

Then when I saw my Auntie Nadia again, I was full of joy and happiness to see her. I felt that maybe the world didn't hate me, that it wasn't just some random, cruel joke for my existence.

I took it for granted.

The felling of acceptance was taken from me before I could savor it.

I wasted it.

But this moment, being locked in a staring contest with hazel/green hues, I needed this moment.

Though this time, when it disappeared, it hurts worst then every last moment.

Cause the saying is right, you will never realize it what you have. You never truly cherish what surrounds you. You never notice what you take for granted. You never know what you end up wasting.

At least until it's too late to get it back.

***************************************
The chapter is shorter than my usual ones but it said a lot.

The saying at the beginning of the chapter is something my parents would tell me and I thought it would be good to put it in the storyline.

It doesn't really connect to the story but if you think it should be apart of the story comment.

Have a lovely day/night 🐉