The Frozen Lake

Time seem to resume as a disgusting smell ram sacked my nose. My head shot up to see Sid running towards us. Though he looked kinda relieved.

"Oh, Thank goodness. Thank goodness.", he said looking at us. "OH NO! TIGER! HELP! HELP!'

"What are you doing?", I questioned.

"Where's the baby?", asked Diego.

"Oh, he's fine. Manny has him. Just put me in your mouth. Hurry up.", whispered Sid.

"AAAAAOOOOOHHHH! HE GOT ME! Oh, help...".

"Get away from me.", demanded Diego while turning.

"Diego?", said Sid and turned to me.

"Skyie?".

"Sid, what's wrong?", I questioned.

Sid then got frustrated and kicked Diego in the butt causing him to let out a roar and bite into Sid's neck.

"Went this way? Over here.", said the 'really' familiar rhino. I was near a bunch of long grass so I crouched behind them so I wouldn't be seen.

"Oh, Carl. Tiger beat up us to him!", the rhino 1 said.

"Wait a minute.", the rhino2 then smelled Sid and grimaced.

"He's dead alright."

"Oh, carnivores have all the fun.", as he said that, both rhinos walking away.

"Gosh, I hate breaking their hearts like that. But you know how it is.", said Sid and then tried to get out of Diego's mouth but he wouldn't budge.

"All right, thanks. You can put me down now. Skyie! Manny!"

"Guys, I thought we were in a hurry.", stated Manny with Roshan and started walking to me so I was next to him. I grabbed Roshan and started to walk with him on my hip.

"Oh and Diego, spit that out. You don't know where it's been.",

Diego then immediately spits Sid out. The action caused me to chuckle and Diego glanced at me. He looked kinda embarrassed.

"Boy. For a second there, I actually thought you were gonna eat me.", said Sid.

"I don't eat junk food.", stated Diego.

"Thought you were gonna... I thought you were gonna...Were you?", wondered Sid while we started our another journey.

~Time Skip~

We've been walking for a while now, and we already reached the snow. I, Manny, and Diego were walking first while Sid trailed behind. He then started whining and asking us to wait for him.

"Come on, wait up. Wait up. Come on, come on. Can you wait for a second, please?", we stopped to wait for him. "Hey Fellas. Phew! Thanks for waiting."

Sid then laid on a gazer. I, Manny, and Diego smirked at each other and started counting.

"Three, two, one..."

The sloth was shot into the air.

"Sure is faithful.", commented Manny.

Further on into the walk, Sid was carrying Roshan to give me a break. The baby poked Sid on the neck, trying to play with him but Sid ignored him. But then turned to the baby, getting poked again. Sid poked Roshan back, but Roshan poked him once more. This started out friendly, but it turned into a tense poking match between the two. Roshan squirmed as he kept poking Sid.

"Don't make me reach back there!", shouted Manny.

"Yeah, well, he started it!", combined Sid.

"I don't care who started it, I'll finish it!",