The Attack and The Sacrifice

Diego's POV****

In a flash, Skye charges at me with her daggers in her hands, aimed at my head. Manny and Sid were staring, frozen in their places as they tried to process what she had just shouted at me.

"You killed her!!!"

I only had enough time to move to the left to avoid being pierced by the first dagger that got lodged in to the rock to my right.

"You KILLED HER!"

A fast, powerful body charged at me. Too fast for me to dodge.

The look of betrayal stared me down.

The beast of rage was unleashed.

Sharp, aggressive, form of rage and betrayal that has just been unleashed.

That I unleashed.

Before I can get anything out of my stupid mouth, I feel a body push against me and when the surprise of the attack fades I realize that I'm pinned against a rock by the throat with her other dagger.

The force and strength of Skyie's attack made me to let out a wheeze of pain and surprise.

I looked to the side to see Manny and Sid looking at the small form that has me trapped.

Looks of either betrayal or sadness glazing over.

Looks of betrayal and sadness amid at me.

I look again and manages to catch a glimpse of the kid, the baby, Rosh-

"'̵̤̼̝̦͊͐͒̀͗͛͑̏Ỷ̶̡̛̻̤͚̪̺Ǫ̶̬͚̮̣̯̒̽͛͊̈̈́͌͋Ú̷̟ ̶̛̛̭̦͍̪̈́̉̉͌̀̍͐͜͠H̴̢̤̳̫́̈͝͝A̷̢̢̢̱̲̙̤̔͒̄̈́̈́͂͝͝ͅV̴̛͙̣̳͗̂́̽̐̍͘̕Ḙ̸̮͗̏̂̉͐͑̉́̌ ̴̡͖̪̣̣̤͚̖̹̣̏̆̇̈́N̴̢̡͕̱̗̥͉̗̲͐͆̉̃̽̊͗ͅǪ̴̱̣͚̗̞̏͜ ̴̥̭̺͚̤̉̓R̶̦͍͓̺̦͚̼̤̩͇͗̀̋̐̈́̒͒͠Ị̷̖̱̙͙̟̓́G̴̘͇͉̲͎͚̓͂̾̔̈́̽̅̾̇͜͜H̷̪̄́̏͐͛̚͠ͅT̷͔̭͉̜͑̓̂̅̃̑̇̊̚̚ ̷͇͇̥̩̫̍Ţ̶̧̻͚͈̔̃̆̋͂͑O̵̬͇͓͈̼̊̊̔̍̓̍̒̇̈́ ̶̝̈́́̓S̷̘͉͓̿̂̒̍̂͋͝͝͝Ạ̴̡̨̫̒͐̿͝Y̷͈͋̀͌̽͌̌͒͘͠͝ ̴͉̠̲͕̱̏̉̋̔̋̄̑̚ͅH̴̰̘̪̱̒̏̀̊̓̌I̴͓̼͎̜͈̹͛͆́̚S̸̰͛̀͌̏ ̴͕̳̮̖̄͆͐́͑̿̑͐̈͝N̷̢̻͎̲͕̯̠͍̔̍̔͑̕̕͜͝ͅA̸̛͎̪̹̺͑̋Ḿ̶̹̞͈͂̀͂̃̒̅͝ͅȄ̷̥͙̗͚̻͕̖̫̗̓!̴̘̖͇͑̍̚͜!̸͇̻͕͐̀̅̉́̀̐!̵̼̈́̓̌͗͊̈́̿'̸̙̋̇͋̿̂"

I flinched at the loud voice, briefly wondering what it was, but when I did move, even that slight movement was enough for me to look and see young, eyes of an infant staring back at me.

I felt a sharp object moving at my neck and is forced to lift my head up to not get cut.

Though when I did look at the baby, all I see is fear.

Because I had to lift my head up, I am is forced to look into the eyes that used to be a captivating bight golden light; but now their darkened and more of a golden fire that is begging to strike at its next target the longer it looks at me. The look of betrayal nowhere on the face of the person that would most likely kill me, surprisingly.

What was there was a look of hurt.

In that moment I realizes that I needs to do something, anything and tries to say something, "Listen, I can help you!"

Skyie growls at me while Manny frowns and scoffs, "Skyie, Sid, stay close," Manny looks at his sister and finishes,

"We can fight our way out."