Bio

South African name: Lekojoane Sebati-Min

Korean name: Min Seung-Gong (민승공)

English name: Success Sebati-Min

Stage name: Rori (로리)

Date of Birth: 24 September 1999

Zodiac sign: Libra

Height: 5'68 (170 cm)

MBTI: ISTP-T

Nicknames: Gongjie(all members, ITZY), bubs(Chan), Seungjie(stays), Min-min(all of twice)

Representative emoji: 🐼 

Her SKZOO Character: PanRori the Panda

(Credit to @aiko_invalid )

Face claim: Ashley Masse + Rihanna (For visual pic and so on)
Vocal claim: Yeji (ITZY) + Rihanna (sometimes)
Rap claim: Rihanna + Yeji (ITZY)
Dance claim: Chaeryeong (ITZY)

Fun facts about Min Seung-Gong:

-She was born in South Africa and left when she was 4 to live in South Korea.

-She can speak Korean, English, Sepedi, and a bit of Japanese. Her English has a South African accent to it.

-Has a younger brother, Min Chengcha or Atang Sebati-Min or Praise Sebati-Min. Age difference is 6 years (2005)

-Her father is Korean and fell in love with her mother, who was South African after seeing her with her natural hair.

-The main reason they left South Africa was because the country was going through an ending of a long struggle of Apartheid.

-She has 6 beauty spots on her face.

-She first met Momo and Chan during her trainee days.

-Has bad sinuses to the point of nose bleeds.

-HUGE fear of spiders.

-Has never dated before cause she's scared of rejection.

-Was eliminated with Felix. Cried the most when she did.

-Very athletic. Did swimming, hockey, athletics and soccer.

-Has a dimple on the left side.

-During the MIROH era, she didn't do braids so people got to see her natural hair. The boys were definitely surprised, minus chan. He was just proud.

-She and Chan treat the two the two maknaes like their kids.

-Close friends with all of ITZY, TWICE, Beomgyu of TXT, Keeho of P1harmony, Aespa and (G)-IDLE

-Her inspiration is Rihanna, hence the stage name. Rihanna inspires her because she has insane vocals and raps well.

-After debut, she did receive hate for being the only girl in a boy group, her race and for not fitting the Korean beauty standards, but Seung Gong could care less.

-She loves all of her members so much. She is whipped for each of them.

-All her members admire her laugh and smile. They also love her cooking.

-Seung Gong's style does consist of skirts and dresses but she rather prefers pants. Never wears heels unless necessary.

-Favorite colours are Red, blue, purple and Black.

-Super grumpy when spoken to exactly after waking up.

-In a vlive, she said if she didn't cut to debut, she would've been a chef or a professional athlete.

Singing: 8.5/10
Rapping: 8/10
Dancing: 9/10
Visuals: 9.2/10
Stage presence: 8/10

Seung Gong's habits:

-Biting her bottom lip
-playing with her earrings
-Trying to bite people
-Random laughs
-When shy, she says no and covers her face
-Death stare
-Licking her teeth during performances
-Jumping when laughing
-Just like Chan, she dances when she is enjoying her food

Please understand that I'm doing this for entertainment purposes only. I will do my absolute best not to sexualise the members of Stray Kids.

Also best read in Black cuz what not :)