The 9th S1Ep1

[italics is English. Bold italics is Sepedi.]

"So today, you will move into a new dorm with the others. It's bigger than the one you're currently in." A staff member explained to me. I looked at her in shock. "Again?" I asked, "Yes and you need to get all your stuff from the girl dorms." She further explained.

"So I'm leaving the girls for good?" the staff member nodded. I smiled sadly. "Let's go then."

---✵---✵---✵---

I was now in the dorm that I shared with Ryujin, Chaeryeong, Lia, Yuna and Yeji. "Hey girls." I said whist taking my shoes off. "Hey! Congrats on moving forward as 9 members. Do well!" Lia said and they all came to hug me. "These are my sisters, guys. Say hi." I pointed the camera at them. They waved.

"So I have news..." I started off and asked them to follow me to my room that I shared with Yuna. "What's the matter?" I didn't want to tell them. "I'm moving. Permanently this time." I said and finally looked at them. "Unnie, are you serious?" I nod. Chaeryoeng didn't want to hear that. "But it wasn't like this during the survival show. Some weeks you were here. Now we won't see you again." She said as she helped me pack my things that I've left with them. "I know. But I'll do my best to visit you guys when I can, okay? I sense the crazy schedule coming in." I laughed and looked at them. "Now someone sit on my suitcase. I need it to close." Ryujin came and sat on it. It closed and I took it to the door.

Yeji looked like she had tears in her eyes. "Look after each other, right? No fighting. No crying. Only happy times. I enjoyed spending time with each of you. This isn't the end, okay?" I came towards them hugged them. They laughed but also sniffed. Personally, I will miss them. "Yeji is in charge now." And with that, I walked out the dorm.

"Ah. I'm gonna miss them so much." I spoke to the camera. "Now I have to walk into absolute chaos everyday." I whispered to the camera and walked to the elevator. I blocked the camera since I will record when I get to our new dorm. It was just 2 floors above my old one.

When I walked in the dorm, I saw Chan, Jeongin and Jisung playing in one of the rooms. They were 'attacking' each other. I just stood there, watching them as my teddies were falling out of of my grip. "It's Kangaroo vs Fennec fox vs Squirrel. Who will win?" I sad and that startled them so they stopped. "Noona! Help me." Jeongin waled to the door of the rom they were in but I shook my head no. "Jisung and Chan will squish me." I walked away. "Wait! Noona! No!" His small little screams made me do a 180 and I went to help him. "The hedgehog is now involved." I announced and pounced onto Chan's back. "Yah!" Jisung yelled as Chan was on top of him.

I managed to get Jeongin out but at the cost of my own freedom. "Jeongie, tell my heroic story to the others." Then I 'fainted'. "Don't worry noona." I was trying not to laugh. "Should we tickle her?" Jisung asked. Please don't. "I don't know. She might attack." Chan said back. "But she's dead. She won't feel anything." Jisung don't you dare. It was silent. I  opened one eye slightly to see if they were there. There backs were turned to me so I tried to creep away but i didn't work. "Yah! Jeongin help!" 

---✵---✵---✵---

A little later, all the school kids had joined us. I finished school early today as I had a lot to pack and I wanted to make sure that I can help all my members. "Look who's out of school." I pointed to Changbin. We went to the same school so it would always be us together. "Yah. Look who got to leave school early." He said back and Hyunjin yelled in surprise. "You got to finish early?!" He was racing towards me so he could shake me. "Yes. Now stop it, you're scrambling my brain." I answered him and went to the room everyone seemed to be interested in. I like the room. "Can I steal this room?" I asked but Chan answered no.