First Fan Sign

[Italics is English. Bold italics is Sepedi.]

Outfit for fan sign: the skirt is white and at mid thigh.

Our first fan sign

Our first fan sign. After promoting 'I Am NOT!' SBS Inkigayo, we were given the opportunity to see our fan base and interact with them for the first time. But I was more worried than excited.

I didn't know how some people felt about me and some people have already made it clear since the day we debuted. But I'm sure it's all because of one thing. My race. I love my race but it has labels that make people have a certain view of me. Yes, I may be black but at the end of the day, We are people. We were walking over to the area where we were having the fan sign and with every step, I could hear the fans bubbling with excitement from wanting to see us.

We had to wear and do different makeup for this, so we walked into the room the stylists were given to do so. "Oh my goodness." I sat down on the chair and let the stylist do their thing. The feeling was eating at me, the boys were noticing this. "Gongjie Noona, do you want a snack?" Seungmin approached me with some snacks. "Yes please." I smiled slightly, looking at the boy. It's always the maknaes.

"You looked worried so I came to see you." He chewed on with his snack. "It's nothing really. I'll be fine." I tried to reassure him so we could leave the topic alone. "Noona. Are you sure?" He sounded worried. I stuck my hand out to him and he put his hand in mine. "Don't worry yourself about me, okay? I'll be okay." I looked at him since I was finally done. "Now let's sleep for a little." we sat on the mat that was on the floor and he put his head on my stomach. The sleep felt nice.

I heard a lot of movement around Seungmin and I so I opened one eye to see what was happening and I was face to face with Lee Know. "Kau, what are you doing?" I couldn't even sit up since Seungmin was laying on top of me. "Chan asked me to wake you guys up since it's almost time to go to the fan sign." He smiled at me and shook Seungmin.

"Hey! Hey! Wake up, it's time to go." Seungmin groaned and sat up. "Yah! Look at his hair!" Changbin laughed out and pointed at him. His hair was standing up at one place and was one dimensional in the other. It was actually funny. Our stylists didn't look quite happy though so they came over to us and brushed up everything again before we were called to go.

We were told to stand in a particular order. Changbin, Hyunjin, Lee Know, Han, Seungmin, Felix, I.N, Rori and Bang Chan. The closer we got, the more you could hear the fans. I was looking around, trying to keep myself distracted from the feeling until someone's pinkie linked with mine. "I know how you feel. It's gonna be fine, okay?" Chan said and smiled at me. I nodded and took a deep breath.

The scram of the fans when we walked to the table was insane. Even the number of fans there. It was all overwhelming, but in a good way. I smiled and slightly waved before I was given a mic. "1, 2 Step out! Hello, we are Stray Kids!" We greeted them and bowed twice. They all were hollering at us again.