Frustration

[italics is English. Bold italics is Sepedi.]

2020 was off to a start. Not the best of course, but it was off to a start. The popularity of Stray Kids was now catching up to us, making the schedule ten time more intense.

Currently, it's been hours since we started practice. And me, being the person I am, has been messing up in the dance, but I wasn't the only one. Jisung was too. The first two hours, we kept bumping into each other, stepping on each other and swapping our steps. It was frustrating.

The others were just as tired from the constant mistakes we made. Hyunjin and Minho were giving up on trying to help us. Chan was trying to keep everything on pace. Jeongin and Felix were trying to keep the peace. Seungmin and Changbin were complaining about restarting constantly.

Personally, I never thought I would reach a point, when practicing God's Menu, that I just wanted to fight with Jisung. That's when indirect comments were heard amongst the members. Us Aces, were falling short on our temper.

"Why is he being so difficult?"

"Why is she making the same mistakes."

"He must open his eyes."

"She needs to close her mouth."

"I'm so done with this guy."

"I'll kick her out of this group myself."

"I'll kick him out of this group myself."

"I can't stand you right now."

Once again, we bumped into each other, this time falling down onto the wooden floor. I'm so livid right now. Changbin tried to help me up, Felix doing the same to Jisung but we both denied the help. The music in the room came to a stop.

"What's your problem?" Jisung asked me, adjusting his hat on his head. The space between us was safe, for now. "What do you mean, 'wHaT's YoUr PrObLeM?'. What's wrong with you?!" I mocked him and fixed my shirt.

Everyone else in the room went silent. They knew this was bound to happen. "Nothing wrong with me! Get you dancing right!" Jisung yelled, stepping forward to close the distance. "I'm doing nothing wrong! You are just destroying my flow!" I pointed out, getting angrier by the second. "You see?! Why can't you take accountability?! And then you're considered a female ace of 4 gen!" The distance is getting even smaller

"That doesn't make you any better! I won't bow to your and your lacking ass!" I shouted back. "Okay, maybe we should ta-" Minho tried to reason but he was cut off by us, "No!" "I want to hear what this clown wants to say." I looked back at Jisung. "Oh! I'm a clown now?! Didn't you get eliminated?!" He snapped back, his breath fanning on my face.

It was getting dangerous now. Seungmin was trying to pull me back on my side but I refused, "I don't care! I'm here now and I've made better contributions than you!" I told him off, standing my ground. "I don't understand why you were chosen. It's obvious that you're just wasting our time!" He nudged my shoulder with his finger. "I don't need your opinion to prosper Jisung!" I yelled over his nudging.

"I can't stand you right now!" We both yelled in each other's faces.

It went silent again.

"Okay, let's just calm down." Chan intervened, putting his hand on Jisung's shoulder. Jisung laughed before turning to him, "That's fine. I think I need to. I can't stand this selfish brat." He teased. "Cone say it to my face." "What?" "Come say it to my face! Right here!" I yelled at him, bending down to hit the ground where I wanted him to stand. He walked back up to me, blinded by rage.