BTS 'Meeting' Rori

[Italics is English. Bold italics is Sepedi.]

Back in 2019, When Stray Kids were promoting Side Effects, There was a lot of talk because of Rori's Era and how she was almost like as if she knew something the others didn't. It had turned heads of many, some liked it, others weren't sure. BTS kept hearing the concept of a black female Kpop idol in a group with 8 other boys. And from that moment, they were intrigued. 

They watched some music videos with Rori just being herself and were more intrigued. They were surprised that she broke such a barrier as it must have been hard for her to get into the industry, and when she did, how she had to deal with the hate of people who just don't like her. 

At awards, they got to see glimpses of the girl, got to see her talent. the one time they got to see her rap in person was when they performed Big Bang's 'Bang Bang Bang'. They were in awe to see her in person and were surprised by the stage presence she had with the public.

Another time they saw Rori was when they received an award. The members always hype Rori to speak to the Stay when they win awards. She usually starts off in English, them moves to Korean which seems to shock those who don't know her well. At this same award show, she spoke her own language, thanking those who are watching at home. Their faces when she spoke was one of the funniest moments. 

"I thought she was African-American?!" Namjoon stated, shocked by when she spoke in her language. "Clearly not." Yoongi replied. "I want to befriend her." Taehyung said, a small smile on face. "You read my mind." Jin laughed out. "Apparently, she's African-Korean." Hobi pointed out to Namjoon, who nodded at the new information.

Rori herself was a huge fan of BTS. During one of her lives, she was reacting to 'Fake Love', even though she watched it a couple time already. She just got up and started dancing along, singing along. BTS saw this as it gained popularity on Twitter.

Stray Kids and BTS are fans of each others work. Both praising their work ethic and overall time they put into making their group do well.

Taehyung and Jin were able to befriend Rori but most don't know that yet. 

In the end, BTS and Stray Kids are in the best terms and Rori had gained a following from some of the most popular groups in Kpop.

---✵---✵---✵---

A/n:  First off, I'll doing these more often.

Anyways, this is just a filler chapter before I start with 'Go Live' and 'In Life'. I'm also doing most of these off the top of my head since I tend to think of this book more than my school work sometimes.

Hope you enjoyed this short filler. Don't be a silent reader :(

Happy reading!

- Atlegang, the inconsistent writer.

---✵---✵---✵---