God's Menu (神메뉴)

[italics is English. Bold italics is Sepedi.]

'God's Menu' making film:

"Today, we make something incredible. As usual." Rori stated to the camera. They were all outside, doing the scenes by the digging (?) site. Seungmin came behind her, lightly pulling on one of her braids. "Yah! I will bite who ever that was so hard! What the heck!?" She yelled, making Seungmin double over, laughing at her. "And then I'm the crazy one." She rolled her eyes before getting ready for the scene.

The members were all getting missions. They usually did this to pass the time during filming. They had to get a picture of each other's 'flavour'. Changbin got I.N's 'Mala flavour'. Bang Chan got Felix's 'Charismatic flavour'. Lee Know got Han's 'Mild flavour'. Hyunjin got Changbin's 'Sweet and saltiness'. Han got Bang Chan's 'Piquancy'. Felix got Seungmin's 'spiciness'. Seungmin got Hyunjin's 'Incredible flavour'. I.N was the lucky member to get Rori's 'Craziness'.

"Okay! Let's see." Rori got Lee Know's  'Bitterness'. "Ill just keep Han away from him. He will be bitter then." She joked before laughing loudly.

"I.N, put your back into it!" Rori yelled from her position. "I.N, don't listen to her." The director called out, making everyone laugh. Over all, it worked out and I.N successfully pushed the camera in the scene perfectly. "You put your back into it?" He nodded. 

"Welcome to Stray Kids kitchen." Bang Chan introduced. "We are in the kitchen! Cooking and Chefin'! That's my thing though." Rori jumped about with Bang Chan's eyes moving in sync with the bouncing. She was just happy to be in a comforting space that she also finds cool.

For divided scenes, Rori and Seungmin were watching the band as the marched and 'played' their instruments. Then moved to the both of them smiling at each other. Seungmin informed everyone to be excited for their hard work. "Yeah. We worked hard to give Stay the best of the best." She smiled, poking Seungmin's arm in the process. He gave her a look before doing the same thing back. Later, all the members were there for the scene the two were once in.

Rori was seen running out when she heard that there was going to be cars outside, racing along the track. "This reminds me so much of Formula 1!" She smiled brightly at the camera. Lee Know was doing some shots with the car, "I also want to use the car. In fact, I wanna get inside it." She stressed her words as she watched.

Sooner, the members were getting on with their missions. Everyone successfully did so. Rori gave Lee Know ice coffee, which he refused at first but took it. I.N took a video of Rori talking about the car she saw, whilst jumping around. "You're crazy about it, right?"  She yelled and jumped about. "I'm Crazily obsessed! Delete the video." She stopped when she noticed that it was his mission.

After all the filming, outfit changing and playing around as per usual, they had a successful day of filming.

---✵---✵---✵---

'God's Menu' Line distribution:

[Intro: Changbin]
Ne sonnim
Eoseo oshibshio
I gageneun cham menyuga goreugido shwibjyo
Mwol shikyeodo ogameul manjokhaji haji
Jinagadeon nageune, bidulgiggaji
Kkachikkaji kkamagwideulggaji

[Verse 1: Han]
Cooking a sauce ibmatdaero teoreo
Eummichago lick it malhae bon
Taste so good baneungeun modu jjeoreo
But modu jageugjeogin geo
I want it till da meogil ddaekkaji
Yeonguhaji cross boundaries
Gyeonggye ddawi eobseo machi changjohadeut sorireul mandeulji

[Pre-Chorus: Bang Chan, Rori, I.N & Hyunjin]
Geujeo gyesok mandeureoga saerobge
Because we're one of a kind
Nugudo ddara hal su eobsneun our own game
Shijakbuteo da uri ggeo
Jamkkan ddeonaganda haedo
Gyeolgug dashi chajge dwil
Yeolgiga shikji anheun menyu jigeumbuteo ssak da
Ibmaseda ddaeryeo baga