01-Uniting The Members

[italics is English. Bold italics is Sepedi.]

How it started.

After Bang Chan was approached by JYP to make his vey own group, he couldn't refuse. Not only will Chan receive a chance to debut, but he will be able to do it with people he will enjoy being with. The first three member will obviously be the ones of 3RACHA, the producing team he was apart of with Seo Changbin and Han Jisung. But he still needed to look for more members.

Seung-Gong's POV:

Once again, late at night, I was practicing in the dance room. I was giving myself a choreo to do as I had already learnt the ones that have interested me. Sweat running from the crown of my head, I sat down and drank water from my now room temperature bottle. I was struggling to debut, I nearly did with Twice but I didn't make the cut so currently, I'm just roaming and going to watch evaluations that weren't secluded. Chan has been busy with something but I'm no exactly sure what it was. I miss spending time with him though. Him and Momo were the only ones who I ever hung out with since i joined JYP Entertainment. I did make other friends but I miss spending time with the ones who know me best.

It's 2 A.M now, better head back to the dorms. Packing my things into my bag, carrying my jacket and closing the door behind me, I walked to the elevator. "Seungjie! Wait!" A familiar voice shouted out. Turning slowly, I came face to face with my friend, Bang Christopher Chan. I smiled lightly before hugging him. "Hey Chan. Why are you still here?" He smiled and let go. "I was actually just leaving. And I happened to need to talk to you and I was able to bump into you." He said that all whist catching his breath. "What's up?" We walked into the elevator, pushing the ground floor button.

"Um. I was wondering, since you're not in a group and you know that I'm starting one, if you would do me a favour." Where is this going? "I can't find anyone though. People are disappearing now." He chuckled softly, which left me baffled. "What's so funny?" I curiously asked him, looking up ever so slightly. "Well... I wanted you to join my group." He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. The elevator hitting the bottom floor meant that we have gotten to the entrance, but the sudden stop is my exact reaction, stunned. "Chan... You're not playing with me right?" I looked at him and he crossed his heart, signalling that he isn't.

I was so happy. "I'm struggling to get one more member since I want it to be nine but everyo-" "I'll do it!" Excitement running through my veins. I just want to debut and to do it with Chan is a bonus. His once small smile became even bigger under the street lights as we walked. "But what about JYP PD-nim?" I don't want to see his displeased face. "I told him about it already. It was hard, but I managed to convince him."

Before we knew it, we were at the trainee dorms. "You'll meet the others tomorrow. Make sure you stay hydrated and sleep well. Meet at the practice rooms at 2 P.M, okay?" I nodded before giving him one last hug. "Bye Aussie Chan."

---✵---✵---✵---

I woke up at 10 in the morning, did my usual routine and went to my dorms common room where I'm met by Ryujin and Yeji. "Morning." I said, giving them the biggest smile. "Somethings up. What's going on?" Yeji pushed me to the couch with Ryujin following. "Well, I may or may not be debuting soon." I smiled and let out a small giggle. They looked shocked. They knew what I had gone through over the past years and to say that I might be debuting left them happy. "Really!? Under which group?" Ryujin was now asking me a thousand questions. "Channie came and asked me if I wanted to join his group. I said yes, now I'm meeting my possible group members today."

"Oh my goodness, Chan asked you?!" Yeji was now practically screaming. I nodded. "Aww. My little Gongjie is growing up." Ryujin said, pretending to wipe a tear. I just laughed. If I do debut, I'm gonna leave them and then they'll be sad. But I used my time wisely by talking with them all the way to the JYPE building. "I'll be fine guys. Nothing I can't handle." I reassured them before giving them hugs and walking to the practice room that Chan said I must go to. My hand suddenly felt like water and my breath was caught in my throat. With my hand hovering over the door handle, I took a deep breath before walking in.