08 - Officially 9 Members

[italics is English. Bold italics is Sepedi.] (Outfit at top is what Seung-Gong is wearing.)

The final evaluation

Today was the final day. Today was the day we finally prove ourselves worthy of becoming idols. Today will be the day we show the world that history will be made.

Back stage, the 6 who were remaining were getting ready to get on stage as the Mc was introducing the viewers on how to vote, texting 6 if they wanted 6 members and texting 9 if they want 9 members. JYP was telling them to be as interactive as possible so he could get the results and decide who he wants to see.

"Guys, have fun out there and do your best, okay?" I said to the 6 who were going out now. They smiled and nodded before leaving. Now it was just Felix, Minho and I. We were watching from back stage, silently cheering them on. I really want us to do well when we are all together but I had to be patient as they still had to perform.

Whist watch the performance of 'YAYAYA', there was an added dance break that caught us off guard. I was jumping slightly because it was crazy how they kept this from us, it was so good. When they were done, they didn't receive that much criticism since JYP had already seen the dance but complimented on how better Hyunjin sounded. 

They did 'Young Wings' and I was impressed by how the song came out so gracefully despite the hardship they had to go through without us. From the choreo to the lyrics, this had complimented our vocalists a lot more as they got their time to shine in the lime light that has been provided for us at this moment. JYP gave each of them a good evaluation and even complimented how good the song was as it was considered a break from the constant rapping.

"Alright, as you all know, Stray Kids wasn't always 6 members. There were 3 members who were eliminated but before they are introduced, we will show a video of each member after they were eliminated." The cheer of the crowd was very loud. I guess they can't wait to see us. 

Seung-Gong's video

"Ah. it's been way too long since I've held a selfcam. I'm going to see my rap coach now then going to dance for 2 hours non-stop. I really need to brush up on my overall abilities." She smiled when she pulled down her mask. Despite her being eliminated and cried for a good 2 days, she was back in full effect, but the eye bags were definitely more visible. The video cut to Seung-Gong rapping to a popular Korean song then to her in the room, practicing every dance she knows. The sweat was technically dancing in her own sweat. 

"It's now 11;42 and I'm walking back to the dorms. Hopefully the other girls are sleeping and not waiting for me. I'm going to meet my vocal coach tomorrow." That was the last thing she said before holding up the peace sign and blocking the camera. The next clip was of her sing the high note of 'Umbrella' by Rihanna. The vocal coach seemed shocked. "Seung-Gong-ah, that was perfect." The coach said and he looked down before thanking her.

"I hope that I can somehow get a second chance. Hopefully I'll be around and watch the they do well. I'll be their number supporter." She smiled and nodded.

End of Seung-Gong's video

"And here they are, Felix, Minho and Seung-Gong!" The Mc said and the doors opened, revealing the 3 of us standing there and we walked and joined the rest. I smiled ever so slightly and waved and more people screamed. This is so crazy. "Yes! This is the group of 9 members. Will you introduce yourselves?" He asked and we all nodded. "Hello, we age Stray Kids!" We bowed and waved to the fans.