Dingo School SKZ

[italics is English. Bold italics is Sepedi.]

To think that Stray Kids would be normal in a school setting, is a lie to yourself

To think that Stray Kids would be normal in a school setting, is a lie to yourself. My members and I don't know how to behave sometimes. And with Han as our 'teacher', you can only imagine the upcoming chaos.

After realising our first album of the year, Clé 1: MIROH, we were approached by Dingo Music to do a show kind of thing in a school setting. We all had uniforms and everything. We were having an 'exam' to become a fan, technically charm points. We were sat tin 2 rows, row 1: I.N, Felix, Me, Seungmin and Changbin and row 2: Hyunjin, Han, Bang Chan and Lee Know.

"Its been a long time since I've seen everyone. Rori, what did you do yesterday?" Han turned to me and I looked at him. "Yesterday? Oh, nothing. Now focus, we have class today." I told him and everyone laughed. "I'll call my father for you." He threats and I smirk at him. "okay?" I turned to face the front and started laughing at the nose of the others and Han's facial expression. I looked back at him and stuck out my tongue.

"Teacher, your seat isn't there, it's over there." Changbin pointed out and I stood up, "Right! Thank you." And I pretended to walk to the front. When I finally came back to sit down by my seat, the school bell went off and I started vibing to it, making Seungmin laugh.

"Dingo school students, hello!" Someone started speaking which stopped my dance. I looked up and to the side where everyone was looking, "I am the principal-" "Oh, it's Changbin!" I laughed and looked at him from the back. "We welcome you, who have been accepted to our school of all-rounded idol talent cultivation." We all clapped at the announcement. "As a student of dingo school, please do your upmost best. From today on, the 1st day of coming to school, we'll choose a class president to lead SKZ class. Shall we recommend 3 people that you think "... I wish they could become class president." Our 'principal' explained and Lee Know stood up first, "Class pres is me!" And Han was also competing, "That's me!" 

After a while we had our 3 candidates, Han, Lee Know and Seungmin. Seungmin went up to speak first, "I'm candidate 1, Seungmin, who came up here because of Changbin's suggestion. Ever since the beginning of this year, I was happy to be in the same class as you guys." I was having it. I looked over at Chan and he looked back at me, raising his eyebrows and nodding his head to Seungmin, "Why are you lying?" I asked, looking at the maknae, "We don't believe you." Chan added on and I laughed. 

When candidate 2 came up, he started flexing his gold watch. "Hey! I'm already not voting for you and you fake watch." I stood up and everyone laughed. "What did I say earlier?" Han answered back and I gave him one last look before sitting down. "I am, uhh, this Dingo school's director's son. I am the son of may companies. I, Han, making my mark as 2nd gen Chaebol of may companies." Han said, showing off the boring gold watch. Lee Know went closer to observe the watch and started laughing. "Hey! This comes off!" We all laughed at the new discovery.

Eventually in the end, Han became the class president and it was now time for the Appeal exam. We have this thing where we can get stamps if we do well. "This whole thing is rigged." I whispered to Chan and he started laughing. "Rori, Chan, what's the joke?" Han questioned us and we stopped laughing. "Oh nothing all mighty Han." I smiled and apologised. "Right, moving on. SKZ 'Who is most lethal time?' is dancing to Just2's 'Focus on me.' " Han said and I looked at him, "Han, you're joking." I stood up and fell on my knees, "I can't!" Everyone was laughing. "If you think 'This is me! I'm the sexiest in SKZ!' come here and try to dance cooly." I got off from the floor and went to put on pants under my skirt fo when it would be my turn.