03 - Minho's Time Is Up

[italics is English. Bold italics is Sepedi.]

Groups of 3

After getting evaluated and doing an M/V, it was time to do the second the second mission. To say that I'm not stressed would be a lie. I woke up fairly early, being the first one awake, so I went to the kitchen just to get water. 05:54. I was really awake so early, after sleeping at 10 last night. But there was a lot on my mind, the evaluation really had me thinking. I wasn't confident enough? My stage presence will be low? How do I even fix that? I will work on it with this upcoming evaluation. Aside from that, the sleep I had was really good so I'm kind of in a good mood. And why not continue the good mood by listening to Rihanna. She is my inspiration, even with my bonnet falling off my head and me having the same box braids for the past 2 months now, her overall performance is what keeps me going.

By the time I wanted to listen to music, some of the boys, I.N, Hyunjin and Changbin were all seemingly awake. They all have this indescribable face from the moment they wake up. It's cute though. "Noona, can you make breakfast? I know the other guys will be awake soon." Hyunjin mumbled, falling onto the couch. "Fine. Make sure everyone is awake. I heard we have to be in the practice room by 10:30." He nodded and walked off into the dorm, doing what I asked of him. I went straight to the kitchen and got straight to work. I made an egg-potato soup, with a side of rice and a spinach banchan. It was common for us not to have meat for breakfast. "Is Gong-noona cooking?" I heard Han ask when entering he living room. I sighed out of fake frustration but laughed it off. I dished up for everyone but left Han's plate int he kitchen to play around with him. Everyone slowly started eating, Han was wondering if he was getting his food.

"Umm... Where's my food?" He asked looking there was an extra untouched bowl on the table we were all siting by. "Oh! I thought Gong-noona was making you breakfast so I didn't make for you." I didn't want to look at him since I already knew how his face was looking. "I was playing around! I'm sorry Seungjie!" I looked him and smiled, "It's in the kitchen." He wasted no time getting his food and when he joined us, a small conversation started. "What do you think we're going to do in todays mission?" Seungmin asked, making us all turn to our leader. He just laughed and shrugged. "I'm sure that we will have fun though and learn something new about each other." He smiled slightly. Seungmin the started poking my arm, and the first few times, I hummed in response but now he was doing it because he can "Seungmin! What is it!?" I yelled out, he just laughed.

Dishes were washed, people got dressed into whatever and we were now sitting in the practice room."So, we have to get into groups of three and choose a track that has been worked on." Chan started off, "I want Seung-gong on my group!" Han wasted no time when coming to choosing. "I want Jeongin in my group." I said calmly. "Woah! calm down. Let's listen tot he tracks first. The we cab decide from there." 

Listening to the tracks, track 5 really caught my attention. Bopping my head ever so slightly at the beat, it didn't go unnoticed by everyone. "You like the beat Rori?" Changbin asked but I just kept vibing to it until Chan stopped it. I lifted my hands in defeat from my vibe session and finally answered, "The beat reminds me of waking up for school. Those days of absolute torture." I frowned but ended up smiling. "C'mon Jeongin, let's work together. You too Han." I smiled at the two and went to pat their heads.

When everyone was in their groups we waited to see what Chan was going to say. "This group is too powerful. Look at the vocals." Changbin said, pointing at Jeongin and I. "Han's vocals are also crazy!" Seungmin said looking at the group yet to show. But they have forgotten that not only one person in the group could be eliminated, it's two people. I just have to work on my confidence. Chan really didn't have anything to say so we all seperated to work. "Noonan. You said the song reminds you of school, right?" I nodded. "Yeah. The hard feeling of waking up and having to get ready early in the morning." I explained, faking a tear. "Oh! I know! Let's make it about school life. We will just mention everything Seungjie said." Han stated, giving us a group high five. We stayed to discuss a little more and Han went straight to writing lyrics.