Loki Laufeyson

They had been away on Asgard for a while to help out with a few things while you were still on Midgard. While they were away hydra has broken into your home. You had tried your best to get away from them and get somewhere safe but you couldn't stop them. Heimdall had been keep a close eye on you as a request from Loki. Upon seeing everything happen he immediately had someone tell Loki what was happening and he tried to keep eyes on you so that they would help you. As soon as Loki was given the knew he was with Frigga and she told them to go. Loki quickly makes their way to the Bifrost and Heimdall sent them to the location of you. Loki saw the state of the building and that only make their fury build knowing what must be happening. They were skilful making their way threw the building almost undetected. That's until they saw the room they had you and the bruises that were beginning to darken on your skin. 2 guards went flying into a wall as others turned looking at Loki in shock)

Loki: I was going to take this all as a misunderstanding however now.... I see what you have done

(Loki looked to you and their face showed their anger)

Loki: and I will not allow anyone cause harm to my queen/ king without consequences

(They dealt with everyone and immediately came to your side, getting you out of restraints)

Loki: come on darling we're leaving
You crying: Loki..
Loki: I've got you darling, I promise You: I'm sorry I tried, I tried
Loki felt as if their heart was breaking: i know, this isn't your fault

(They called upon Heimdall to bring them back to Asgard. You were both met with frigga and healers she had brought knowing the possible injuries. They quickly asked for lokis permission to go near you, knowing that they were protective. Frigga calmed Loki as they allowed healers to help you. They brought you to lie down and look stood in the corner of the room with Frigga, making sure you were being taken care of. They were happy to know you should be perfectly fine with minimal problem, mainly just a little pain)