Pietro Maximoff

You were very close in your relationship and he always tried to make plans and stick to them no matter what the team required. He never mentioned his work to you as he knew you would be worried about him 24/7. He had planned out a date night with you and was going to meet you at the restaurant. He waited for nearly an hour before he got a notification on his phone and saw your contact. Only when he opened it he didn't see a message from you saying sorry or anything about your date but a picture with a message attached. You being chained with red coming from your lip with the message attached 'so pretty yet not very helpful, they take quite a bit of persuading' being signed off with hydras leader. Pietro immediately left the restaurant and sped to the compound for help. He explained the situation and he didn't know where you were)

Tony: give it to me, I might be able to track their phone, at least I'm hoping
Pietro: just take it, fine them!

(He was snappy with him needing to find you, knowing how bad hydra are)

Wanda: your partner?
Pietro: what?
Wanda: they're your partner aren't they
Pietro nodded lightly: I need them back, they didn't sign up for this
Wanda: they're going to be fine, they must be strong to stick by you

(Wanda tried to make a light joke to help ease pietro which helped a little. Tony took hours on tracking but was successful. The headed out early hours in the morning and Wanda stood close by pietro ready to quickly head out of the jet as soon as they landed. He sped off with Wanda and she was helping knock guards out so they couldn't stop Pietro. They found your room and pietro knocked someone to the ground only a second before their hand was about to make contact with your face)

Pietro: you don't touch them
You crying: p- pietro
Pietro knelt down to you: hey princessa/ Prince, ive got you now
You: I don't know what this is, I-
Pietro: it's not You, im sorry, they want me
You: why... they want to hurt you??
Pietro: hey heh don't worry, I'm fine, I need to get you out of here

(He unchained you and you tried to stand, almost immediately falling as your legs gave out)

Pietro caught you: it's okay it's okay, I've got you

(He and Wanda got out and the team regrouped and quickly got to a hospital. Wanda sat with her brother as he held you close in his arms calming you as you cried to his chest afraid)

Wanda: it's okay, you're safe now, I promise you
Pietro: I won't let anything happen to you again, I'm so sorry

(Wanda could see pietros hurt as he held you and the team didn't ask any questions on you and pietro. The hospital was able to give you some medication and help any injuries so that they could heal properly)