Baron zemo

He had been away for a little while and thought that he was going to be coming home to a normal scene. This was until he actually got back and realised the from door was closed however was unlocked which wasn't like you. Once he came in, the place had a few smashed objects around and didn't know what was going on)

Zemo: yn? What's gone on in here?

(He looked around a little more before shouting you again with another silent response. He started searching for you as now he was worried and began to understand something went wrong while he was away. He looked at cameras that you had up inside and outside of the house just incase of situations like this. He looked at them in horror as he saw everything that was happening to you. He recognises who the people were though so it made his search for you much easier, knowing the facility they had you at. He didn't waste any time and got weapons before heading straight out again. He knew that they would regret what they did. Upon getting there he didn't care who was in his way, he was going to get to you and get you out. As soon as he wouldn't the room there had already been multiple people d3@d. He was happy he finally found you and was able to temporarily wrap a wound you had so you would bl33d a little less as you got got out. He was quick to get out of there and sped away before anyone could think of stopping him or trying to hurt you)

Zemo: let me look at your arm
You: it's fine, I'll be fine
Zemo: stop and let me look at it, I need to stop the bl33ding for you
You: it's not that bad
Zemo took of the temporary bandage: I think this needs stitching, if not it won't stop bl33ding
You: what?
Zemo: I can do it, you just need to sit still while I do

(He proceeded to get everything and start. You hissed as you felt the pain of the stitching and cleaning of the wound. He was able to help and apologised for what had happened. He wished it had never happened but you said how it was his fault. He felt guilty knowing it was him they wanted but got you cause you were there)