Pepper Potts

You have been apart of the team for a while now but when pepper first found out she was worried about what could happen to you. You tried to assure her everything was going to be okay and you stayed as safe as possible with the team. She knew you had gone on a mission yesterday with the team but non of you knew how long it could take so she didn't have a time frame to expect you back. She ended up getting contacted from the team which was slightly unusual until they ended up saying they wanted her to go to the compound. That alone made her worry and she didn't know what that could mean. She headed over quickly and she was told what happened, she didn't know what to do and how she could help at all. Pepper wanted to be able to help them, to find you but couldn't really do much but to hope. They were working hard on finding you and pepper kept closely updated on everything. The had found a location but didn't tell her straight away as they didn't ant to get her hopes up but when they found you and got you on the jet, they knew they had to get pepper to the compound)

Steve: someone needs to call pepper so she can meet us there
Tony: I'll call her and tell her to be there
Natasha: stay awake okay yn
You; yeah yeah I'm good
Steve: we know, we're only 10 minutes from the compound now

(Steve and Natasha were talking to you and you started evoking more and more alert that when they first found you. Pepper saw the message from Tony and came to the compound after you got back)

Pepper: have you found something? Please by now
Tony: relax for a minute
Pepper: you haven't found anything have you
Tony: we did find something
Steve: yns down in medbay right now having an examination to make sure they're alright

(Pepper wasted no time to come down to you and was relieved seeing you and teared up a little. You saw her and paused the doctor getting pepper to come over who immediately hugged you)

Pepper: oh god I was so worried about you
You: I'm alright, it's nothing much
Pepper: how is that nothing much?!
Doctor: they're alright, they need sone rest but apart from that she is physically okay
Pepper: thank you, god I'm so glad you're home