Peter Parker (andrew)

You didn't know anything about him being Spider-Man as he knew that you would be always worried about him. He hadn't heard anything from you until later on in the day bud it was a message... it was a video. He looked confused for a moment  before opening the video and he immediately panicked seeing the way you were tied up and trying to talk through a tape. He felt frozen as he saw the video playing through and he tried to track your phone which luckily they hadn't turned off. He was relieved at that, realising that he could get to your location in less than 15 minutes and swung over quickly. He ended up getting getting there and was for the most part undetected by agents. He was able to get to you but saw you passed out on the floor still tied up with your mouth bound)

Peter: no no no, Come on

(He moved you and took the tape from your mouth, trying to wake you up which you slowly began to open your eyes)

You, faintly: no more....
Peter: it's me yn, it's me
You: I... Pete
Peter: we're going to get out okay, we're going
You: I'm... tired
Peter: please stay awake okay, I'm gunna help you I promise just stay awake

(He picked you up and was quick on getting you to the hospital so you could get help. He waited on news and the relief he felt when doctors said that he could sit with you and you were alright for the most part)

Peter: hey it's alright, it's just me
You: .... Hey Peter
Peter: just relax, you need to get as much rest as possible right now
You: thank tou for helping me
Peter: I'm just glad you're okay, I'm sorry you had to fo through all of this
You: not you fault
Peter: get some sleep, I'm gunna be staying here

(He sat beside you stroking your hair to help you relax and stayed waiting on your family coming)