Clint barton

You had gone on a mission together with the whole team. Everything seemed to be going fine and you couldn't have predicted what was going to happen. The moment you were pretty much along more agents came out of nowhere, so you were more than outnumbered. You tried but it was no use, there wasn't anything you could do. As they grabbed you and started getting you away you screamed which caught clints attention and he ran over in your direction but saw you being dragged into a van. Before he was able to get anywhere close the van sped off with you inside and Clint got Tony on comms and he came quickly, picking up Clint chasing straight after you. Clint shot an arrow to 2 tires causing them to swerve on the road and cr@sh. Tony landed with Clint and they knocked agents out seeing you half unconscious on the van floor)

Clint: yn!? Honey!

(He quickly climbed inside and tried to get you to look at him but you were pretty out of it)

Tony: have they given them something? Any needle marks or anything?
Clint: I don't know I can't tell!
Tony started looking and saw bl00d coming from your head: they must have hit it on impact, we need to leave
Clint picked you up: come on honey, we'll get you home

(They had the team meet them and they got you back to the compound having you checked over. After an hour you started coming round a little confused)

Clint: you're alright honey
You: what? But I was-
Clint: Tony and I stopped the van from going too far, you hit your head pretty hard and have a few small bruises from the van crashing
You: crashing?!
Clint: it was the only way to stop it, I had to shoot the tires
You; thank you

(You were just happy to be home and not being with hydra. You didn't know what could have happened if they had gotten you to a new facility or anything. Clint was relieved to have you safe and was happy that you were awake, only having a slight gap in memory from being taken in the van and the moment you woke up)