Druig (eternals)

You were normally quite good with keeping in contact with him so when you went nearly 3 days without anything he was getting a little concerned. He was planning on going to your place and seeing if you were sick or something, hoping it was just something small. As he was ready to leave he ended up getting sent something which he quickly realised was from your number. He was first relieved until he realised it was directly from you, it was someone speaking on your behalf)

Hydra: they just don't know how to protect themselves
You: just stop!
Hydra: then tell us!
You: I don't know what it is! I've told you that!!

(They proceeded to hurt you and the video shortly cuts off. Druig spent countless hours trying to figure out where you were and went through many locations to try and find you with no result. One of the final locations he ended up at, he hears things going on inside. One of the voices he heard he recognised from the video he was sent which made him immediately go inside. He was able to get in with little trouble and found you. He picked you up and was trying to get you out of the building without anyone noticing. When you you both finally far enough away he placed you down and started trying to wake you up)

Druig: come on! Now isn't the time, speak to me
You started coming round slowly: no... please
Druig: open your eyes it's me
You slightly did: Druig...
Druig: that's it, are you hurt anywhere, I need to know
You: I don't think so, my head hurts though
Druig: okay let's get out and home

(He got you up and carries you back. Once you officially got home with you, he layed you down and had you get some rest, knowing full well you needed it. While you slept he got you some water and put it by your bed while also making some food for when you woke up)

Druig: how you feeling now?
You: better, thank you
Druig: now eat, you need it
You: bossy
Druig: I can always take it if you don't want it
You: no, sorry I appreciate it, everything
Druig: good now relax and eat