Carol Danvers

She had been away for a little while as other places needed her help. When she finally got back she ended up being able to just open the door and came inside. When she did she was completely shocked to see the whole apartment smashes and messed up. She looked and saw pictures smashes with what seemed to be a glass of water broken on the floor close to the kitchen)

Carol worried: yn?! Where are you?

(She began searching around the whole place wanting to know where you were. She ended up seeing the hydra logo and she went to the people she knew could help. The team was helpful and were able to try and find the exact location of where they would have taken you. Looking at surveillance footage and road camera fl find the direction they went. It took a while but they were able to get it and quickly for to the location where Carol was helping the entire team. Wanda ended up coming out of the building helping you walk as Carol ended up coming over to help. You couldn't walk on one leg so it was taking you some time)

Carol: what the hell happened
Wanda: what inside? I don't know, they were like this when I found them
Carol: yn, what happened at the apartment
You: It was too quick to happen, I don't know how it even happened
Carol: okay, we'll worry about it later, we need to get that leg checked before anything else

(You all went to the nearest hospital and as they did a full examination they found you had actually broke your leg and that you had a sprained wrist. Carol thanked doctors after they treated you and she sat with you on the hospital bed)

You: I'm sorry, you must have been worried when you got home
Carol: like hell I care about me, you were taken and have a broken leg because of them
You: sorry
Carol: don't you apologise, I'm sorry I wasn't there, I could have helped you. Stopped this from happening to you
You: I don't know if you could, sometimes if just out of control
Carol: I'm sorry
You: me too