May Parker

You had gone on a mission with the team which was nothing out of the blue. May was always worried about you getting hurt but knew it was your work and the world needed someone to help. After this mission something went wrong and you ended up dragged away by agent. The team had tried to get you back but they couldn't find you and went back to the compound searching for a thing they could find. Peter had been at the compound waiting on them getting back and when they did without you, he worried. They ended up telling him what happened and Peter ended up ringing May telling her what happened which she soon arrived to the compound. She was asking questions about what happened but there wasn't much that they could tell her. They ended up spending a lot of time trying to find you. May had been getting updates fairly often so she knew what was going on. It had almost been a week until she ended up receiving the message she has been waiting for. You were back at the compound and were having a full medical check and some injuries tended to. Peter ended up going with May straight to the compound where they ended up taking her down to you)

May: god what the hell happened to you
You: I'm honestly fine, everyone is overreacting
May: you have got to be kidding me
You: it's nothing that bad it's a few scratches and scrapes
Tony: it's definitely more than that
You: shut it stark!
May: what happened? How did all of this happen to you?

(You ended up telling her briefly what happened not telling her much at all. You didn't need her to be worried about you more than she already was or wanting you to stop being an avenger. She stayed at the compound with you and have you plenty of love. Peter was happy seeing may smile for the first in a while since hearing everything)