Wanda Maximoff

She had been busy lately and you hadn't seen each other in a few days now. Wanda had tried to contact you but got no reply, she put it down to you being busy which is understandable. Later on in the day she ended up hearing her phone go off and realised you had finally sent something to her. She smiled seeing the notification but then when she opened it her face fell blank. Some of the team were confused seeing Wanda face look in complete shock, they tried to talk to her but got nothing. They eventually got her to show them the video she had been sent off you being being hurt and crying. She didn't know what to do but the team started to make plans in order to help you and get you home safe. Wanda didn't know what to do until she snapped back to reality and went on with helping, needing to have tou safe. The search felt like it was taking forever and not only Wanda was now getting worried. Eventually Bruce told them the good news that they have the location now they just needed to head out and get you)

Clint: everything will be fine, they're strong
Wanda: this isn't anything to do with them
Clint: maybe not but here we are
Wanda: let's just get them home and quick

(She was on edge on the way there and when they finally got there Wanda headed out first. They all helped out and Wanda was searching each room not taking anyone's stuff. She finally was met by what seemed to be an un-openable  door. She ended up getting inside and she saw you half unconscious)

Wanda: hey hey, come on yn
You trying to stay awake: wands
Wanda: hey, what have they done to you
You: I don't.. it hurts
Wanda: I'm taking you home darling, don't worry
You: please
Wanda: I've got you darling, you don't need to worry

(She ended up helping you up and you both ended up getting to the jet as quick as possible. She was happy you were safe and she held you close not wanting to let you go just yet)

You: I'm okay I'm okay
Wanda: I'll let doctors be the judge of that
You: what?
Wanda: don't for a minute think you're not getting checked out
You: I'll be fine after some sleep
Wanda: maybe but I want to make sure darling

(You wanted to say something but you just relaxed into her and agreed. She was more relaxed after you were examined and she layed in bed with you as you fell asleep)