Yelena Belova

You and yelena had been friends for years. You ended up meeting through hydra and they red room as they wanted to have agents working together. When you both eventually got out you made sure you lived close to each other so you always had each others company and if anything happened you were there for one another. You and Yelena decided that you were both going to try and meet yo do something this week as you had both been busy lately, she was just waiting on you sending her over a date and time. She was at home with fanny when she heard her phone seeing your goofy picture and looked at it. What she thought was going to be a simple and happy message was actually the total opposite. Yelena looked at what she had been sent seeing you tied up in a chair with what looked like bl00d coming from your head. She looked at the picture more closely trying to figure out if anything looked familiar in the background. That's the moment she ended up spotting something on the walls, it was a mark you guys had both made years ago. She almost immediately knew the place and she ended up getting her things ready to go)

Yelena: I'll be back soon, behave

(Saying by to fanny she left and knew where about that facility was. She then saw the guard around the outside seeing the security was a lot more than usual. It didn't take long for her to actually get inside and she found the stop they were holding you. You were spaced out when you heard loud bangs and looking up slightly you saw agents on the floor. Yelena jumped done and quickly started untying your restraints and helped you get up)

Yelena: come on we don't have time to waste
You: how the hell did you find this place?
Yelena: they're idiots that's how
You: what?
Yelena: let's get out and we'll worry about the rest later yeah?
You: yeah yeah fine

(She helped you out and you ended up getting to a vehicle to get away quickly. When you eventually got back to Yelena's apartment fanny was quick to come to you)

Yelena: slow down, let them come in first
You: it's okay yelena really
Yelena: sur down, we need to sort out that head of yours
You: you calling me dumb?
Yelena: really?
You: sorry, want to liguent the mood a little
Yelena: just stay there okay, we'll get it sorted