Natasha Romanoff

You had both been sent on a mission with the team. You had been with the team for a few years now and you all had your own strengths. You and Natasha had been together a little before you started with the avengers. On this mission you had all had to split up for the best possible option. It took a while and eventually everyone realised that hydra had mostly left and communicated to regroup)

Steve: do we have everyone?
Natasha: where's yn?!
Wanda: they were with Tony weren't they?
Tony: I haven't seen them in a while, haven't you guys seen them?
Natasha saw everyone shake their heads: shit

(They all tried to look around and see if they could find you however near the back of the building Natasha saw you weaponry. She picked them up and she told the team. They knew what must have happened but Nat insisted to do a sweep of the whole building again to make sure you weren't there before thinking of leaving but it was no hope. They needed up having to go back to the compound to try and find something, they knew it was hydra but where had they gone?? All the team looked through information they had on hydra already and looked at locations close and far before finding the most possible place)

Natasha: it might not be 100% there but it's worth a try
Tony: this could be a waste of time
Natasha: but it also could be the right place, we have to go
Steve: nats right, we're better going and making sure because if not and they are there, they could leave before us being able to even check
Tony: fine, we leave in 5 minutes, get everything, if yns there we get them back

(They all got everything and Natasha stood by Clint as he flew the jet to the location. It didn't take too long before they ended up arriving. She grouped with Clint, everyone was in 2's or 3's to make sure nobody else was taken. During the search they found a place in complete darkness and Clint flashes a torch which showed you on the ground)

Clint: Natasha here!
Nat: oh god, what did they do to them
Clint: I don't know but we need to get them out
Nat: yn?! Come on can you hear me?
Clint: come on, let's get them out

(Clint helped Natasha get you up and they got you back to the jet, Having everyone else join you guys again. They all were worried seeing you unconscious however Natasha was the one who refused to let go of your hand. They got you help and later on in the day Natasha sighed in relief seeing you awake)

Natasha: we've got you home
You: home...
Natasha: yeah, don't worry, you still tired?
You: hmmmm
Natasha: that's okay, you can sleep, I'm not leaving you