Chapter 2

As soon as he walked to kinn's office ...
Porsche barged in without knocking , big and Ken bowing their heads down in respect and left the two alone . Kinn was busy with paperwork not paying attention to the presence of his lover .

Mature content ahead 🔞🔞🔞

The restless Porsche was just fuming in anger and went straight to kinn and grabbed hi chin and forced him to look at his face and kissed . Kinn melted in Porsche's touch .. he too was craving for his kitten ... kinn stood from his place and made Porsche sit on the table and deepened the kiss. Both fighting for dominance. Kinn bit his lower lip and eneterd Porsche 's mouth exploring every corner of his lovers warm mouth leaving a breathless Porsche . Slow moans could be heard from Porsche as he found himself getting hard. Kinn didn't waste time as took Porsche in bridal side to their bedroom for the long night leaving the bodyguards being awkward at the sight of the clinginess of the leaders.. big and Ken saw this side of kinn for the first time and were jealous of Porsche .

As soon as they went to there room locking the door behind kinn threw Porsche on the bed topping him . He start to kiss him. The kiss was more intense and sensual with feeling of love and lust. As Porsche patted his hand on kinn shoulder to stop as he is out of breath , kinn unwilling left the soft juicy lips and started attacking his jaw line neck collar bone leaving marks on them .. he pinned Porsche 's hands above the headboard and stopped for a while to look at his lovers perfect features... Porsche again captured kinn's lip hungrily.. kinn started to unbutton Porsche shirt and giving sloppy kisses on his chest until he reached his nipples ...

Biting the right side nipple hard and pinching the other made Porsche flinch on this sudden touch and made him moan .. kinn loved and missed this side of his partner , being a mess under him.. kinn then traveled to hi navel entering his tongue in his bellybutton and fucking his bellybutton with his tongue moving deeper and deeper .. Porsche moaning in satisfaction and started leaking pre- cum . Kinn entered one finger with his tongue in Porsche 's navel and started to stroke hungrily ( navel sex) .
Porsche felt a new sensation in his stomach and was just enjoying been teased by kinn ..
Kinn then after a few minutes of teasing left Porsche navel and unbuttoned his pants and boxers only to find how wet hi kitten was..

Kinn started kissing and bitting his inner thighs teasing Porsche. But Porsche was just craving to be touched , touched by his lover , he wanted to cum , he could not hold any more ..
"KINNN..."
" Yes my baby, what should I do ? Should I take you inside you and suck you hard inside my mouth.."
The feeling of pleasure Porsche would be having being in kinn's mouth made his junior stand rock hard . Kinn smirked at his skills to make his boyfriend hard just by saying this.

Porsche hmmed in reply .. kinn stop touching and kissing Porsche leaving a confused and demanding kitten ...

"Answer with words Porsche what you want me to do? "
Said kinn demanding and Porsche had to answer to his always demanding stubborn boyfriend .
"Touch me kinn , make a mess out of me.. let me see heaven tonight ... please .."

How could kinn deny his kittens' request .

Kinn took Porsche's junior and suck hard and make him cum in his mouth ...

Porsche's world turned white ...

Kinn hurriedly entered a finger in his hole without warning that made Porsche flinch with pain ," Ki..nn aahhh ki..nn it hurts ..pl.eas.e remove ahhhhh ahhh ahh".

" don't worry Porsche relax , it's would be ok in a few minutes .. "

Kinn slowing started increasing his speed when his kitten started to adjust and eneterd his second finger earning a loud moan from Porsche ," ahhhhhh , ki...nn...."

Soon the pain turned into pleasure as kinn started to hit Porsche sweet spots earning sexy moans from his kitten making him rock hard.
" aahhh ... ahhh .. ahhh ..kinn right the..re .. please .. hi.t ..aga..in ..aaah .."

Kinn replaced his finger with his dick ... and enetered Porsche at a go... and waited till Porsche adjusted with his size .. Porsche patted his shoulder giving signal that he could start moving .. as kinn moved and fucked Porsche raw whole night for almost 7 hours long hitting his sweet spots ... Porsche lost the count after 6 and passed out ... he has cum for 8 times already and kinn only twice .. how could he hold?? ..

Finally after Cumming for the 3rd time kinn left the abused hole and laid beside Porsche giving him a forehead kiss and soon he to drifted in his dreamland fucking Porsche till the end ...

To be continued ...

Hey guys I am writing mature content for the first time please do vote and comment about how was it and support me .