CHAPTER -6

Porsche's pov

Everything felt dizzy and collapsed . The dream of a happy family felt vanishing in thin air. Kinn didn't trust me atleast for once . Didn't listen to my requests or begs . Chay my own lil bro for whom I did everything , every sacrifice to give him everything he deserves , that he would get when our parents were alive didn't bother to atleast trust his brother or ask him once ... is he that mad in love with Kim that he forgot his own brother and took the side of therapanyakuls... my life feels so useless , so unworthy, so lost, so alone .... to whom i rely on , to whom I say mine , maybe the gods in heaven don't see me as deserving of love ....

3rd person's pov-

Kinn took him to the bedroom and threw Porsche on the bed and thudddd.. again he slapped Porsche resulting in tearing of his lip and it started to bleed .... kinn slapped him again and again . Porsche cried , begged , asked to kinn to listen to him , to trust him , " kinn please stop it hurts kinn , (slaaaappp) please stop kinn,(slappp) , kinn trust me I never did thatt(punch)..."

" shut up Porsche, you have been caught now , stop manipulating me with your fake cries just like tawan, you deserve this, atleast be thankful that once I loved you , or else you would be dead by now.... bloody slut , fucking bitch "

Kinn took out his belt and started beating Porsche with his belt ..
Porsche was screaming in pain . He still tried to protect his belly , he didn't tell kinn the truth that he is pregnant , as kinn wouldn't believe that the child was his own blood , the result of there love . He cried hard, tried to bear the suffering , he was so weak right on he wasn't in state to fight back.. his body covered with marks of belt and fingers , blood flowing out continuously, but kinn didn't stop.

Porsche was on the verge of unconsciousness when kinn stopped .Porsche again looked at him with pleading eyes , everything was blurr , tear flowing continuously from the broken eyes .

"Kinnn ... please... "

He couldn't finish his sentence when kinn tore this clothes and entered his hole at a go... "ahhhhh ahhhhh ahhhh kinnnnn stop .... stop...pleaseee , it hurts kinnn , please"

"Why bitch , can't you endure the pleasure now, you should have thought about this when you were sleeping with someone else , making love , cheating on me, and I don't even know with how many more men you have slept with "

Kinn abused his hole for an hour , Porsche lost consciousness in the middle , blood coming out from the abused hole, when kinn stopped. After an hour of the rigorous abuse , Porsche gained a little consciousness, kinn staring him , he felt severe pain in his stomach and the body. He couldn't even move a bit. He was brutally raped by his love , by kinn . He never felt so weak and  powerless. He is not even able to protect his unborn child in his belly . He is not able to fight back. He lost.

" so the bitch is awake, come on " -kinn

" where are you taking me kinn , please leave me , I beg you kinn"

" beg , you beg me , for what , where did this begging go when someone was fucking you and you were enjoying "- kinn said kicking his belly .

" ahhhh...kinn..sob..it's a lie kinnn..."

"Shut upppp" slappp.

Kinn dragged him from his hair out of his room.

Meanwhile when kinn was torturing Porsche,

Vegas and Pete were still waiting outside the room . Both shocked praying for the poor soul. Pete crying for his bestfriend . Vegas fuming in anger but was powerless.  Tankhun throwing tantrums and crying in his room. Pol and arm were so done with their heads . They were also fuming with anger as they know how Porsche was , but they were mere bodyguards of the house . Chay crying in the arms of his lover . Khun Korn has no idea about the scenario in the house.

Vegas and Pete saw the most horrifying scene. Porsche was been dragged by his hair by kinn. Clothes torn , revealing his body a little, face and body covered with marks and blood , half unconscious soulless body. All the bodyguards didn't dare look at Porsche.  Even big pitied Porsche but Ken still had that evil smirk on his face . He dragged him out of the house . Chay watching the scene from the bedroom window but didn't go to save his brother from this assault . Porsche even if was half conscious remembered every single bit. Kinn threw him on road . Vegas, Pete, big , Tay, time running behind them .

"Don't show me your face again , I will kill you with my bare hands slut"-kinn

Vegas pete Tay time standing beside Porsche lying half lifeless on the road.

Doors of the mansion closed .

"Porsche , Porsche keep your eyes open Porsche, nothing will happen to you and your baby, Porsche I will not let you happen anything "

Pete cried out lout ," Vegas take him to the minor mansion and call the doctor fast , increase his security , he is pregnant , please "

Vegas, Tay, time shocked hearing Pete. Porsche is pregnant . how could that mother fucked do this to his love to his unborn child  , Vegas was still fuming with anger and decided to protect Porsche and his unborn niece .

Pete and Vegas took Porsche to the minor mansion . Tay and time went to dig in the the people behind the fake pictures . They contacted Arm and asked for his help.

Meanwhile in the minor mansion,

Dr top was treating Porsche. They requested him to hide about Porsche's whereabouts and his pregnancy .

"Dr , how is Porsche, how is the baby? "-Pete

" khun Porsche is fine , no miscarriage , the body is in shock due to the physical abuse, he is being raped and teared apart, luckily after so much of blood lose also the baby is fine  I have treated his wounds , please give the prescribed medicines from time to time .. and yes please don't let him take any stress , it would have an effect on the baby"

Once a lively person was all bruised, laying  unconscious and lifeless on the bed , being raped , abused by his own lover , carrying a life within .

" kinn raped Porsche" Pete and Vegas were in shock . They couldn't imagine in how pain was Porsche.  Being raped while being pregnant .

They blamed themselves too was being scared of kinn , for not protecting him, but not now. They would even sacrifice their life for Porsche and his baby . Porsche was the light of their life .

Porsche's life was not a happy and a normal one. He lost his parents . His had to work at a very young age to take care of his lil bro. And now kinn again took everything from him .

Vegas and Pete decided to move Porsche to Korea as soon as he recovered .  Korea was a place where Vegas had a nice hold and power . Kinn wouldn't find Porsche there , and he can start a new life .

To be continued...

Hey guys , please do give your views and comment whether you liked the story or not and please vote , your love and support is everything.  If there are any mistakes ot suggestions please free to express.
Will be updating the next chapter soon  and make kinn regret for his wrong doings , stay tuned .
Thank you .