CHAPTER-12

Author's pov

Porsche started taking up 3 part time jobs . 1 in the hotel he was staying, as a bartender at night , one in a nearby Cafe for a 4 hour shift , and one in a departmental store . He started to earn a pretty good sum but wasn't much enough for him and his baby . He started becoming a little weak . Now he was three month pregnant . He went for regular check ups to his gynecologist. He didn't want to continue undertaking more odd jobs in future and wanted to give himself and his baby a good , healthy and respectful life. Porsche wasn't much educated to get any good job opportunities in any of the companies, so he decided to give GED exam . (GED exam in Korea is equivalent to completion of education till 12th )
He was preparing hard for the exams and working harder to earn a living.

Porsche's pov

I woke up at 6 in the morning and started to do my morning routine . I saw myself shirtless in the mirror . I was 3 months pregnant and my baby bump started to show a little.  I have an exam next month and then I would not do much of such physical activity and tiring jobs.  Doctor says it would affect my baby's growth and health . I am trying to save a lot of money for my baby.
I left for work at 7 am in the morning . Till 11 am I work in the Cafe then I go for my shift in the departmental store till evening .
The weather was pleasant , nor too hot nor too windy . I usually walk to Cafe everyday as doctor suggested me to stay healthy. 

At the Cafe.

" Hey su-ho goodmorning "- Porsche
" Hey Porsche morning , you seem to be a little weak today "- su ho
( Porsche made new friends in Korea
Su-ho
Min - ho
Han su ju
Mi ho
Mi so)

"Yeh I am pretty exhausted "- Porsche.
It wasn't easy for me to do so much work and study with my pregnancy.  The way kinn abused still remains on my body but it would cure in a while but the one on my heart would remain forever because of which i am still suffering a lot.

My shift at Cafe went well and today I have taken a leave from the departmental store as I have to go for check up. Mi so will accompany me to the doctor . My friends care a lot about me and I am happy atleast I have someone to talk to except my baby. They understand and help me a lot and are so excited to be uncle and aunts of my angel . In these 2 months only we grew pretty close, hang out together, have sleep overs at su ho's house, have movie nights , and lots of enjoyment. 

I and mi so reached the hospital after have lunch together . She always accompanied me to the hospital . She cares a lot about me and my baby .

"PARK POR'CHE" - the assistant called out.

Yes Park PorChe . My new name . I never wanted to give upon my original name , Porsche Pachara Kittisawad , this name was my identity and proud , but now my world has turned upside down and I had to change my name to Park Porsche.

We went inside the room .
Hello dear , how are you ? And how is the baby - doctor .
We are fine doctor , just a little exhausted, tired and having weakness due to almost vomiting after whatever i eat - Porsche
Oh I see , vomiting is normal , and as this time period requires a lot rest and you are working and exerting so much that's why it's exhausting and tiring . Take your supplements on time and have a good beauty sleep . Please come for sonography .

SONOGRAPHY REPORTS :-

" He is so small " - Mi so

" He is so small " - Mi so .
Porsche's eyes were filled with tears of happiness.  His baby is so small in his womb growing bit by bit .

"The baby is safe and healthy , just eat healthy food and take your supplements on time "- doctor .

Author's pov

(Porsche has almost learned to speak and understand Korean and now learning to write the language.  He is now able to communicate easily in Korean language . )

While returning to the hotel room , Porsche came across a lottery ticket seller who seemed to be very poor , old and weak . He was trying to sell the tickets for 500 won each, but nobody was buying them . Porsche isn't a person who believes in lotteries as he has seen a dark childhood, the lotteries he once brought were all just a waste. Porsche wasn't interested in the lottery but gave 500 won to the old man . Porsche himself wasn't that rich but by heart he was the richest .

" grandpa keep this money and take care "- Porsche. 
Porsche was leaving when the old mam called for him.
" thank u son for your kindness, you are like
an angel for me now , but please take one ticket for me "- old man
" but I don't need the ticket, you can keep that money please "-porsche
"Please "- the old man pleaded .
Porsche couldn't deny now.
" the results will be out next week . Hope you will son "- the old man Said and left . Porsche just smiled and left for the hotel ...

To be continued...

Hey guys really sorry for late updates , due to the accident I have two fractures in my hand because of which it's difficult to write but I promise to update soon . Please keep supporting.  Please let me know your views . This is a little boring chapter as I had to narrate how is Porsche gonna earn a living . But in next chapter things will change . Please do vote and comment.  Your love is everything.  If you have any suggestions please do let me know and are you all liking the story or not please comment.  Thank u . Stay tuned.