CHAPTER - 17

"So all the time you were pretending to be dead "- Vegas .

"Yes "- Porsche .

" will you please do the honor to explain , Porsche. " - Vegas.

" let's talk somewhere else Vegas "- Porsche.

Vegas nodded in agreement and both went to the company Cafe vip room .

Inside the vip room.

" now tell me what's this "- Vegas

"First tell me how are you all ?"- Porsche
" does it matter for you?"- Vegas
" i explain everything to you , i understand you are very angry , but listen to me first and then react , but before answer me how are you all?"-Porsche
" we all are good and Pete and I are married now"- Vegas
" really , Congratulations I am so happy for you both , is Pete also here in korea ? "- Porsche asked with excitedly.
"Yes and he too knows that you are alive . He wanted to join us right now but kinn gave him an imp work ."- Vegas .

"How is he.e.e?- Porsche asked with a little hesitation .

Vegas could feel the awkwardness between them with kinn's name.

" he is good , gave up his old habits of boy toy , every evening mourns for you and his baby and has become a drunkard , tried to suicide , has legalized major business but lifeless."- Vegas said everything in a sentence making Porsche looked shocked .

Kinn tried to suicide ? Porsche thought .

" Porsche, the child you dropped of in the morning , is your and kinn's son?"- Vegas

" were you stalking us?"- Porsche asked with astonishment .

" kind of Yes "- Vegas .

These therapanyakuls are real spy .

" yes " - Porsche.

" really he is my nephew , he is so cute , what is his name ?"- Vegas asked with super excitement.

"Xiabio "- Porsche said smiling .

" Porsche sorry for making things awkward and reaching you like this , we were too shocked plus happy to know that you are alive but couldn't stop ourselves , sorry for not being there with you in your tough times."- Vegas

" don't be sorry Vegas, you and Pete did a lot for me , you are my true friends , I just hid the truth of my death because I didn't want you two to suffer and get in danger  , that's why I stopped myself from contacting you"- Porsche .

They both just realized, time flied but the friendship is still the same.

" won't you ask about porschay ?"- Vegas

" no "- Porsche said bluntly .

" I know he did wrong but he is your brother Porsche and 5 years are past "- Vegas.

" I know Vegas , but what kinn did to me was unforgettable and unforgivablebut what porschay did with me just broke me to the core , I could just handle what kinn did to me , but never excepted that from porschay,  I did everything and he ..."- Porsche said with hesitation with tears in his eyes.

" leave it , when are we gonna meet Pete?"- Porsche asked changing the topic . He doesn't want to talk more about kinn and Chay.

" super soon "- Vegas.

" Vegas, can I ask you for a favor "- Porsche .

" I know , don't tell kinn that you and xiabio are alive , I promise " - Vegas " but on one condition ".

Porsche asked with a little confusion " what Vegas ".

" I want to meet my nephew "- Vegas said excitedly.

" just this , for sure "- Porsche said relaxing a bit .

Porsche took an off from the office and went with Vegas . They reached the location where Pete was after completing his work waiting for Vegas. 

Vegas and porsche surprised Pete.  Pete just ran and hug his bff and cried till minutes without refusing to leave him , like Porsche would again vanish in thin air.

Porsche just smiled . His heart break a little . Everybody has suffered so much due to a silly mistake.

" aye Pete , I am not going anywhere, stop crying ."- Porsche .

" you idiot , where were you , when we got to know about your death we were fully broken . You know how much I missed you . You couldn't even tell me that you are alive. Stupid . I wanted you to be my best man but you weren't there , then khun Noo became my best man , you know how much I missed you , no you don't know ....."- Pete couldn't just stop blabbering and poured all his emotions on Porsche at a go.

Porsche just could laugh and sigh watching.  He hasn't changed .

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys really sorry , I know it's been too long since I last updated the story. Actually I am not allowed to use phone a lot so I have written the chapter in chunks . I know it's a bit short but I will try to upload a long chapter asap. Hope you guys like the story. Please do comment and vote and share your views with me . Eagerly waiting for your replies. Thank u so much . Your love is everything.  Take care . See you all super soon .