CHAPTER - 13

Author's pov

After Porsche's death , therapanyakuls held a proper formal funeral for the poor soul. Kinn was completely broken and became cold again but still holding the same power as before . He never again called any of his boy toys and decided to remain loyal to his late boyfriend forever . Khun Korn was still suspicious about Porsche's death . Chay became more silent and gloomy . Once the bubbly child was lost now but Kim never left his side and always tried to support and comfort him . He didn't want to loose porchay again . Vegas and Pete stopped visiting main mansion except for any important meetings . Pete stopped talking to even tankhun . Tankhun was still crazy but not that lousy . Once again the main mansion went back to gloomy and melancholy like before.

Time and Tay never left kinn's side and always tried to bring him out of his depressive state . Yok , jom and tem only knew about Porsche's death and not about what was the truth behind his death. They were also shocked and broken after knowing about Porsche's death. Kinn was still in contact with those three as they were the only ones except for Chay and uncle tee for Porsche. Kinn was trying to hold all of the memories of Porsche now . He again brought back each and every thing that belonged to his beloved . He made a schedule to sit beside Porsche's grave and talk to him without fail and bringing his favorite flowers daily.

After apologizing to Chay for almost 1000th time , he allowed kinn to visit their old house which was full of Porsche's memory . After a few months ,with the help of Kim, tankhun and kinn were able to grew close to Chay as they now considered Chay to be their own responsibility and little brother. They gave all the comfort to Chay and tried to love him just as Porsche would, if he was alive. But nobody could ever take Porsche's place .

After a 10 months ...

Kinn was crying his heart out in a corner . If he didn't make that mistake , Porsche would be alive and now they would be holding their little bundle of joy in their hands . But now everything is finished .

" I was the reason he died , I killed my Porsche, and my own child, , sob...I don't deserve to live now, Porsche baby I am coming to you,.sob...sob..m , I can't live without you now , I can't take it anymore "-kinn said to himself while crying .

With these as his last sentences, kinn drank a whole bottle of poison . Nobody knew kinn was this weak . The door of his room was closed . Kinn was on floor , almost dead , but still breathing . White foam coming out of his mouth. His closed his eyes ...

Flashback
In the morning ...
Kinn canceled all the meetings and ordered everybody not to disturb him . He locked himself in his room.  Nobody knew that he was about to attempt suicide. When till evening he didn't come out , big informed khun Korn.  Khun Korn waited for few more hours as he understood that what was his son is going through and needs a break .

Flashback ends ...
At night ..
Everybody became more anxious when kinn wasn't replying to the continues knocks , calls and emergency sirens . Khun Korn ordered to break the door .

The scene behind the doors was shocking . Kinn was loosing his breath . They hurriedly took him hospital.  As the hospital was owned by the therapanyakuls , everything was ready to treat their leader . Doctor hurriedly took kinn to the operation theater. Vegas ,Pete, Tay and time also arrived at the hospital . While everybody was waiting outside the OT crying and breaking down as now they didn't have any power left to tolerate one more death in the family . A tear broke from khun korn's eyes.  He was losing everything. Everything seemed to fall apart . He couldn't protect his own son now.

After a few hours ...

Doctor came out of the operation theater .

" doctor how is kinn now ?"- khun Korn

" we saved him , it was critical as poison was spread in his whole body , he is still unconscious, he will take a few days to recover fully " - doctor .

" thank u so much doctor , can we see him?"- tankhun.

" sorry khun but we have to keep him in ICU under strict observation as he is in a critical state . Once he gains consciousness you can meet him ."- doctor .

After two days kinn gained consciousness.  He didn't expect to wake up again. Doctor checked his vitals and shifted him to the vip room . Tankhun , Pete , Vegas, Kim and Chay didn't leave the hospital in the past two days for a second . As soon as kinn was shifted tankhun rushed to see his younger brother. He entered the room and saw kinn crying and lost in his own world. He locked the door and went to kinn . He hugged kinn and kinn started to cry his heart out .

" why this happened to me , I couldn't die also , I don't deserve to live , I killed my love and child , I don't deserve to live, why you all saved me , let me die please , I can't take it anymore, it hurts living without Porsche, it hurts khun, let me die please " - kinn said as he became a crying mess.

Tankhun never expected his brother to be this weak. Tankhun tried to console kinn .kinn slept in thankhun's arms after crying for a long time .

To be continued...

Hey guys , are you liking the story or not please let me know your views . I know this is a boring chapter but I had to tell you guys about what happened to kinn after Porsche's death.  I made this chapter quite short because from next we gonna have a look into  Porsche's life futher. So stay tuned. Please do vote and comment.  Your love is everything.  I am a bit confused that are you guys enjoying the story or not ? . Please do let me know your views.  Thank u . See you in the next chapter.