CHAPTER - 15

4 YEARS LATER....

IN KOREA ..

" Xiabio , come on today is the 1st day of your play school, we are going to get late baby ... you have to complete your breakfast honey.." - Porsche .

( yes Porsche successfully conceived the baby ... Xiabio Porsche's son is now 4 year old ... they are living a wealthy and luxurious life )

Xiabio's pic

( Park Xiabio )
  Age- 4 years
Very sharp and smart
Naughty , but speaks less
Intelligent but stubborn .
Just like mix of kinn and porsche)

Porsche's pic after 4 years Currently the most successful businessman and billionaire Owns multiple businessesAge - 25 years old

Currently the most successful businessman and billionaire
Owns multiple businesses
Age - 25 years old

Flashback  ...

The day Porsche had an encounter with the lottery ticket seller , after 5 days , like a miracle , Porsche won the lottery of 50 million won ...you heard it right ... 50 million wons . He literally fainted after hearing that ... after regaining his counciousness , he was on cloud nine , like the happiest man alive on earth , after all God listened to him for once ... it was like luck and the universe were in his favor.
He kept mum for a few days and thought about how to use the money and grow it for the future use . As you all know korea is beauty base , he decided to start a beauty product chain under the name " Porsche ".

7 months of pregnancy
Porsche got ready with plan , locations , skilled people etc and was set to start his business . Meanwhile in these 7 months Porsche had a lot of mood swings . Porsche brought a new appt. in a beautiful location on the 52nd floor from where he could see the Han river and the Seoul tower , the morning and night beauty of Seoul. Everyday for atleast 15 min he would stand in his balcony and enjoy the scenic view in front of his eyes , which calmed him and made him happy .