CHAPTER - 3

Porsche woke up after a rough but delightful night just to find kinn up and working on his laptop  ... such a workaholic boyfriend... Porsche was so Damn in love ... Kinn didn't realize Porsche was awake and was continuously typing ... Porsche was  mesmerized by the feeling of having his lover by his side..to see his face as the very  first thing in the morning ... ahh that was so much for him.. he felt blessed by all the Gods...Porsche never had someone to rely on , he was always a solid shoulder to his lil Chay but for him he was alone..but not now ..he has kinn now ..his safe place , his happy place, someone to rely on , to love him, to spoil him...

Porsche was just smiling watching his boyfriend with love , when he was still in the ocean of his thoughts kinn kissed him on hi forehead,"goodmorning baby, did you sleep well?" Kinn asked .
"Goodmorning Mr workaholic, when did you wake and start working again?"
"Oh just an hour ago, when you were sleeping peaceful looking like an angel from heaven , and I just started to work to not to grab you and mess up again ."
"OH God kinn.. we did it just a few hours ago , how can you be so energetic and horny , I didn't know I love a horny bastard "
"Just for you my darling , and now that you are awake shall we continue our love making "

Kinn didn't wait for Porsche's reply grabbed his lipped , pinned him on bed and they again started making love . After 2 rounds they finally leave and started to get ready for the day.

Somewhere :-
I will kill that bastard with bare hands . He finished us . He took everything from us. Kinn I will not let you live happily when I lost my family because of you , I lost my love . ( the husband of the Italian clan was drowned with anger ) . I'll show you how it is like to live without your love ....

Meanwhile ..
Porsche was in the meeting . Meeting was at a safe house between the minor family and the black clans . Porsche smartly cracked the deal and as they about to leave , but a few men attacked them . The leaded of black clan was injured saving Porsche. Soon the bodyguards covered Porsche and safely took him out of the scenario . Kinn was alerted . He was used to such things if it occurred with him .. but with Porsche he was extra aware and sensitive .. kinn was waiting for Porsche to reach the main mansion walking to and forth in the compound... as soon as he saw his love he pulled him in a bone breaking hug ...
"Porsche are you ok? Are you hurt ? "
" don't worry kinn I m alright let's go in"
Porsche could guess how worried was his boyfriend till a few moments ago..

Kinn asked arm to track the guys but they couldn't find who was behind the attack
....

After a few days , attacks on Porsche started to increase , someone wanted him to be dead so desperately.  His life was more in danger than kinn. Kinn restricted Porsche from leaving the mansion and security was increased. The minor family business was temporarily handed to be dealt to vegas. Attacks stopped because nowhere they could enter the main mansion . Kinn was continuously tracking and finding about the people behind the attacks but they were too smart ..

After a  week of Porsche wasn't feeling well. He was continously throwing up and looked pale . Kinn was worried about his health and told him that they should go to doctor. But Porsche refused as he was afraid of doctor and injections . He convinced kinn that he is fine but he was having a bad time with his symptoms and his mood swings ...

One day Porsche was watching series with tankhun as he wasn't letting him slip and made him see the drama since last 4 hours ...
Porsche got an idea to slip the situation by excusing that he wanted to go to washroom very urgently .. tankhun made an annoying face but told him to return in 5 min. Porsche nodded. But as he started to move and walk towards the bathroom he......

To be continued....

Hey guys what do you think happened to Porsche? Is someone slow poisoning him or something else ? Plz support and do vote and comment and let me know are you liking the story and it's plot ? Due you want anything or any special chapters?