CHAPTER 10

Kinn's pov-

Whattttt.. Porscheeee was pregnant ? Evidences were fake? How can I be so stupid ..he asked me again and again to listen to him once , trust him , but I just got blinded by a mere fake evidence.... I beat him like hell, raped him , tortured him , abused him . I am not worthy to recieve his pure love and this life . I didn't trust my love , who was always there was me , on my side . I made blunder which can't be reversed.

Tears started falling uncontrollably.

I lost everything. Even still being the most powerful man existing in the world , I feel like  the most helpless and weak person .

I started to feel pain in his heart. I raped Porsche .. my Porsche... when he was pregnant with my child... I couldn't imagine what Porsche had gone through just because of me...

He cried hard for the poor soul..

I will beg him ..ask for his forgiveness.. I will never ever hurt him again in my life.. I will find you Porsche very soon , please be safe , please be safe with our baby , I will do everything to ask for your forgiveness, I am sorry Porsche, I  am sorry my baby, I will treat you like my king... plz come back Porsche ...

Meanwhile when Therapanyakuls were regretting and searching for Porsche , there was a time stopping news.

While Vegas was searching for the culprits, Pete called ,
" Ve..gaa..ss " - Pete
"Pete baby what happened ? Are u OK? Tell me why are you crying?"- Vegas was shocked . Hearing Pete crying that badly .
" Ve.g..as the ..flight...to..Korea "- Pete starts hiccuping .
"What Pete, what happened to the flight ?"- Vegas
"Is crashed .... crying .... Porsche... is no more Vegas...crying ...."- Pete

"Whatttttt... Pete you are not joking right " Vegas said shuddering .
" I would never joke about such a thing Vegas... the airport staff called to inform .. the news has spread like fire ... we killed Porsche Vegas we killed him , we killed his child , what will I say to kinn , please reach the airport asap , I am on my way " Pete said sobbing hard.

Call ended .

Vegas was still as if time stopped . He is shocked .. just a few hours ago , he swayed off Porsche happily , although they were sad , he lost his best friend... he never regretted when someone died .. even when his father died in front of his eyes, he was just shocked and reacted a little , but didn't regretted about his death ...

" Porsche...." Vegas said with tears in his eyes. His one and only friend wasn't in this world anymore ..

He quickly rode his bike towards airport...
He saw Pete shouting on the top of his lungs .. he hurriedly went towards him.

Pete's eyes were swollen red . He has cried a lot and now he is fuming in anger .

" you fucking shitty people , let me meet Porsche, let me see him , I can't believe he is dead , let me in you bastards " Pete .

Pete wasn't still ready to belive that Porsche has passed away . Vegas felt like his world was falling apart.

" you rascals , let us in , don't you know who we are , do you want to die young ?" Vegas finally spoke in his threatening tone , resulting in shaking of the staff in fear.

" khun Vegas, the bodies aren't here , the plane crashed above the sea , the passengers body and the plane are submerged in it , we are trying to find the plane , please wait , our team is doing the best , please don't kill us , we beg you " - staff head .

They couldn't do anything . They never felt this helpless . They need to tell the main family . Vegas promised himself to make kinn regret . He thought kinn is gonna be too happy to know that his ex lover died this way but he will make sure that kinn dies daily in his regrets ...he has to feel the Porsche had felt   n

Vegas consoled Pete a little and promised him he would try to find Porsche' s body to perform merits , even when he knew that it was an impossible task , but right know he needs Pete's support to deal with therapanyakuls. 

Meanwhile in therapanyakul house .

Kinn was informed that Porsche was with Vegas, and was seen on the airport a few hours ago.

" vegasssss...get me Vegas right now , get me details about Porsche, where his flight is going to land , where is he going now " kinn shouted .

Just a few minutes after Vegas walked in with Pete holding his hands in kinn's office .
Kinn ran and asked Vegas, " Vegas where is my Porsche, where did you send him , tell me now " kinn
" khun kinn, first of all why do you want to know , you want to kill him ? , he already died Because if you " - Pete shouted this time, still never leaving dropping the homophones and  respect .

" Pete stop playing around and tell me the truth , I know you two helped Porsche leave the country ,and if you don't, I still will get to know anyway , but it would be hard for you two in the future ." Kinn threatened the couple.

" we aren't afraid of you kinn , do as you want , but this is the truth , Porsche has died , his plane has crashed above the sea due to technical problems in the plane , and the bodies are nowhere to be found, happy now , you wanted this only right , he dies for cheating you , he was pregnant kinn with your child , he never cheated you , those were fake evidence framing Porsche, because of you , Porsche and his unborn child died an early age kinn , because of you , I will kill you ..."' Vegas said as his started punching kinn's face....

To be continued ....

Hey guys please do comment and let me know your valuable views . Please vote and keep loving and supporting the story .. I will not be able to post soon for a while as I am having my exams but I will try my best to not make you guys wait . Stay tuned .