CHAPTER-4

Hey guys , hope you are liking this story please do vote and support.. plz comment, it's really motivating to know your reviews. .... lots of love....
Let's start ...

But as he started to move and walk towards the bathroom he, felt a little dizzy but ignored thinking it's just a side effect of watching dramas from hours with Tankhun .... but after a few seconds everything went black ....

Thankhun's pov-

I was cheering for the main leads with Arm ,Pol and Pete when Porsche collapsed while going to washroom...
" PORSCHEEEEE..... Porscheeee..., ahhhh what happened to you my Porsche ... why you left us so soon , what will I tell to Kinnnn...Porsche..." .

"Khun Nuu Porsche has just fainted he is not dead "- Arm
"Khun Nuu stop overreacting ,let's pick him first and make him lay on the bed , Arm ,Pol help me out ".

I called Dr Top ( Thankhun has a crush on Dr top since when he started to treat vegas . He fell in love at first sight with him ) .

3rd person's pov-

Dr top came and checked on Porsche , he is still unconscious...
After a few minutes...
" P'Top what is it , tell us what happened to Porsche ? " - Tankhun asked.

"Khun Tankhun, it's something serious please don't shout or get shocked "

"What .. what is it , tell me now , is my Porsche suffering with some dangerous disease , is he not going to open his eyes again , is he in coma , ahhhhh kinnn what I am going to tell my lil bro" thakhun started screaming.

Dr top facepalmed and chuckled at this behavior ,( eventually Dr top too started liking Tankhun but hasn't confessed yet)

"Hold your Horses Khun , Congratulations, you are going to be an uncle ..-Dr top.

"How can you Congratulate me .... wait what you said I am going to be an uncle ?" - thankhun .

"Yes khun , Porsche is pregnant, Congratulations, he will wake up in a while"-Dr top

"What , I m going to be an uncle , I love u kinnporsche, I love u my nephew , please be born soon , I will be the best uncle , thank u dr top ...let's hold a party tonight and we will surprise everyone in the evening yehhh"

He hugged dr top tightly expressing how happy he was until he realized what he did ... both were red from shyness ...

Tankhun was on cloud nine after listening to the news as he caressed Porsche's belly .

Meanwhile somewhere ,

(Italian clan)
Dad how are we gonna kill Porsche ? The coward is not coming out of the mansion since days-Son of the late leader of Italian clan (Marsh)

Stop overreacting and keep yourself calm . In situations like this , some other methods are used to bring the enemy down.  ( Husband of The late leader ' Max )

What?

" Boss , the thing you asked is ready , here"

" Absolutely , they look so real , nobody could ever find out that the photos are not real and photoshopped , ha ha ha kinn time for revenge "

As Porsche was not reachable as he is not coming out of the mansion , the Italians decided to take there revenge by a different way . Everybody knew about kinn's and tawan's relationship and the result of tawan's betrayal, and how miserable kinn became ... they decided to break kinn and porsche to reduce the power of therapanyakuls.

Meanwhile at the main mansion ...

Thankhun invited everybody including Vegas and macau , even though he hates them but because of Pete.

He started decorating the mansion but not revealing the suspense ...

Porsche gained his consciousness and Thankhun told him that he is pregnant.  Porsche started to cry in happiness as he caressed his belly . He was so happy . He is going to have a family . One more person to live for . He was so excited . Thankhun congratulated him ... they both cried hugging each other ... watching them Arm, Pete and Pol also starred crying and congratulated them .. they had a group hug ... Tankhun told about his plan to Porsche and Porsche was so excited... meanwhile when tankhun was busy in the preparations , rather ordering and taunting everybody , Porsche was in his bedroom preparing a small surprise for kinn and caressed his belly .

" Hey baby , please come soon , I am so happy to have you, I love u so much , I always protect you , your dad would be so happy to know about you,  I love u baby"

Porsche was so happy but at the same time scared . The world in which his child is gonna be born is a risky place . The unborn child's parents are mafia leaders. Everybody wants them dead . Porsche was very scared . He feared something bad is going to happen but ignored as just a feeling as his is pregnant. 

Tankhun asked kinn to come home early today. As you know how stubborn tankhun was kinn agreed , but he doesn't know about the surprise yet .

At 7 pm in the evening

Porsche wore the new tuxedo gifted by Tankhun and got ready . He is looking like an Angel from heaven.  Anybody would be mesmerized by his beauty . He was looking so handsome . He was glowing .

Porsche's outfit

Porsche's outfit ...

In kinn's office...

Big get the car ready we have to leave .

But as soon as he was about to leave his office , Ken brought an envelope being delivered to the reception marked urgent .
Kinn huffed .. and started to open the envelope...  as he opened the envelope his blood boiled .... his eyes were red with anger ... big and Ken were afraid if something was seriously wrong ... kinn shouted , " Big , get the car out now , move ".

They hurriedly followed the orders and kinn was on his way ...
His mind stopped working.. eyes red ... teeth clashing in anger, he was trying to control his anger but was unable to ...he felt betrayed ... again...

To be continued...

Please vote and support guys and let me know how is the plot of the story ? Due you guys like it? ...