CHAPTER - 14

Author's pov

Kinn was discharged from the hospital after 3 days , and his mental state was informed to khun Korn. Khun Korn appointed a psychologist and consultant to help kinn overcome his depression. Dr. Marsh, a young psychologist and consultant with a degree from the most renouned college of States was appointed for the same .

Flashback

"Cheers ...🥂, minor family head and kinn's love is dead , cheers to our success and hardwork , today I feel on the top of the world , the way they killed your dad , I killed his mate , hahaha haha....."- the current head of the Italian clan ,Max said with a sense of satisfaction and glow in his eyes to his son Marsh , who too was damn happy to seek revenge successfully but still not satisfied , as he wanted to break kinn further.

Their plan was successful.  Kinn was trapped due to his stupidity and Porsche died . The Italians seeked their revenge .
But who knew what was coming in front of them .
...

BANG ..BANG.. BANG...

"KHUN MAX , KHUN MARSH .. we have been attacked by the therapanyakuls and they have surrounded us and killed most of our men , they are entering in the house , RUN"- informed their head bodyguard.

"Dad , we need to escape , we don't have so much time and power right now , they will kill us.. "- Marsh

Max and Marsh started to run but one of the bodyguards of the therapanyakuls shot Max ..

"DADDD...." - Marsh shouted with tears in his eyes ...

Max was shot right on his heart .

Marsh immediately shot that bodyguard.

"DAD"..

" Marsh , run son , run , I don't want you to die like us , run son , and don't forgive these therapanyakuls bastards , promise me , you will revenge our death son "- Max said a tear flowed down his eyes .

" I...I.. promise dad I will never forgive them , dad please come let me take you to the hospital you can do it , please don't leave me dad I have no one after you please......sob...please "-Marsh .

"Son.... "- Max couldn't complete his last words and died in Marsh's hands .

"DADDD...." Marsh was crying loudly , when he heard " search the whole house , we need to finish the Italian head " - anonymous.

" Dad I promise you I will make them mourn and request for their own death "-Marsh.

Marsh escaped the villa from the secret door . As nobody knew that Italian clan had a heir ready , the therapanyakul bodyguards who were lead by Kim , Vegas,and  Chan left with the dead body of Max.

...

Khun Korn traced down the details about the person behind Porsche's continues attacks and fake pictures . After a lot of efforts they were able to hunt the Italians as the clan executed their plans very finely.  But none knew how intelligent khun Korn is. He took revenge of Porsche and his unborn grandson's death . He always repaid the kindness😏.

...

Flashback ends

...

Marsh , so referred to now as Dr Marsh , had done his degree in medicine as a psychologist earlier( as he never wanted to join the clan but his father's death made him do so). He took advantage of this and kinn's situation and became his psychologist . He perfectly built a proper CV and past experience etc. He would now use this opportunity to revenge his parents death . He made a perfect plan and back ups for everything.  He was going to gain kinn's trust and then start deceiving the therapanyakuls. 
...

Otherside ....

Chay's pov

"I miss u Hia , though you were never there for me when I needed you the most like today , all I have to do is suffer alone, but now i atleast have p'kim by my side , I know you have always tried to give me a good life, but in achieving the same I lost you hia , I am sorry hia ....sob...sob.. I miss u hia  .. sorry hia I should have trusted you, I didn't know you were pregnant . It's been months still it feels so empty . I know I have lost you ,   I always regret it , please come back if you can , please , just for once ...sob..."-Chay spoke to the picture of him and porsche in his hand. 

Kim was standing behind the door and listening . His heart break for Chay but deep down , he knew Chay did wrong with his own brother but if he spoke this , Chay would be broken into pieces .

...

Chay and Kim continued there life . Khun Korn also accepted Chay as his 3rd son in law . Everybody wanted to celebrate but the one who was missing this was his own brother who loved him the most in this world. Tankhun finally was able to court Dr Top and khun Korn gladly accepted him also as his 1st son in law . After the suicide incident , Vegas, Pete and macau came back to live with the main family and there relation with each other started to go back to normal . Kinn was still broken . He was having his therapy session but result was a bit slow. They continued there life , missing Porsche on various moments ...

Kinn gave up his habit of playing around and decided to remain loyal to his Porsche for his entire life . On seeing his brothers and bodyguards with their better halves , he always felt like someone was stabbing his heart. Not like that he wasn't happy but he missed Porsche, he regretted his past.

Whereas Marsh was busy getting close to kinn . He always used to find ways to touch him , take him out with the excuse of therapy . Seeing marsh's attitude, Vegas and Kim found something fishy but kinn started to enjoy his company . He didn't pay attention to the hidden intention which was not so hidden , of Marsh trying to get too close to him .

...
" Khun Kinn time's up , we will be having our next session tomorrow " - Dr Marsh.

" it should be kinn Marsh, we are friends now I think "- kinn

" sorry kinn , by the way , are you free in the evening today ? Let's hang out a bit so that you feel a little nice "- Dr Marsh.

"I am sorry Marsh but today I already have plans with my best friends "- kinn

" ohh , ok ..then see you tomorrow dear friend, enjoy , have a good day" Marsh.

Kinn just smiled and nodded in reply .

As Marsh was leaving the mansion khun Korn called for him.
" Swadee Khab Khun "- Marsh
" Wadee dr Marsh , how is kinn's condition now?" - Khun Korn
" it's better than before but he will be requiring more therapy sessions as the result is a bit slow " - Dr . Marsh .
" No need for that. If he is better than before he can overcome it , thank you so much Dr Marsh for your help . No need to come from tomorrow "- khun Korn .

Marsh was shocked . His plan failed . He was going to take kinn out again in the name of therapy session and this time he was going to torture him . But this old man was far more intelligent then he thought. He has to wait now .

Marsh thought a lot , but he wasn't as powerful as the therapanyakuls , he cannot attack them , he lost his prey, he decided to wait a little , it may be for days , weeks , or months. But he promised to avenge his parents death . He started to work as a normal doctor in the hospital where Dr top was the head and kept an eye on the working of the therapanyakuls. 

" the more deep the wound is and the greater the time span is , the more fun it is to take revenge from the giver " - Marsh .

...

Hey guys , a little more suspense about porsche and his unborn child . I hope you like the chapter. Please do comment and vote , your love is everything. Please do let me know your views . Love you all. I will not make you guys wait a lot now and in the next chapter reveal about Porsche and what happened to his unborn child.  Thank u guys, stay tuned, will be updating soon.