CHAPTER 9

After all the search operations possible  launched by the main family ,
still Porsche couldn't be detected by Korn or kinn . Finally khun Korn decided to call kinn as his next guest for interrogation. 

Kinn was a thunder but his father was a storm . Both were fuming with anger right now. Tankhun was still sitting for the family meeting and interrogation in his pa's office , trembling in fear what will happen next.

In kinn's office

Kinn was just rewinding every scenario about the last night and those pictures kept popping only to lose his sanity more. He kept drinking heavily like there is no tomorrow . The biggest piece of his heart was broken . He is still blaming Porsche and wanted to torture him. While waiting for slightest leads to Porsche, there was a knock on the door , interrupting his thoughts.

Knockkk .... knockkk..

"Come in "- kinn
" Khun kinn Khab , khun Korn has asked for you "- Chan.
" tell pa I am busy , I will meet him after a while "- kinn

Kinn knew he has to answer his dad . Explain him everything regarding the blunder that occurred and to decide the next step . But first he needs Porsche in his grip or his father would consider him as a loser .

" khun kinn khab , it's urgent , you have to come right now "- Chan said plainly but with a mark of warning which was enough for kinn to stand and barge out of his office .

Khun korn's office
Knockkkkk knockkk...

"Come in"- Korn
"Paaa , you asked for me urgently?" -kinn
" have a seat "- Korn

Kinn was a little confused and looked at his elder brother who had a horrified look on his face. Tankhun and kinn exchanged glances which were pretty enough to tell kinn about the bombarding of questions in front of him and the seriousness of the conversation which was about to begin.

" what happened last night ?"- Korn asked straight without beating around the bush.

" hmmppp... sigh hh... paaa , I was in my office about to leave when I received an envelope being marked urgent and confidential . I opened it and there ... ( kinn gritting his teeth in anger and clunching his palm )... there were pictures of Porsche sleeping with someone "- kinn said fuming in anger trying to suppress it in front of his dad.

"And then " - Korn

" I punished Porsche for his deeds..." - kinn, tear forming in kinn's eyes . He never thought Porsche would do such a thing to him. No words left . He imagined a bright and happy future with Porsche, marrying him , having kids , and now all was gone . He again became cold like before. 

" and you didn't even dare to cross check the evidences? Or listen to Porsche once ? " - Korn.

" no, the evidences were too clear and loud to speak the truth by themselves "- kinn said bluntly .

" alright my dear son , let me tell you something, in business if someone cheats , we don't give them a chance to blink an eye , if our lovers cheat we punish or kill them , but if someone tries to frame a fake scene then we blindly trust them , right kinn? without even cross checking the evidences, the source of evidence and react like a lost horse to win the game, to keep the throne with us , isn't it , how intelligent of us right ?"- Korn said mockingly , he couldn't believe his son was this damn stupid .

Kinn's brain stopped working . He understood what his father meant to say him.

Kinn 's pov

Shit ...shit ...shittt.. I just believed the evidence without checking if they are true or not , and who sent them? I didn't bother to ask Ken the sender's name even . Shit , I just invited the storm myself and now I am all fucked up . How can I be this stupid . Even if it was true , i should have checked once and if it was fake , shitttttt porscheeeee... my loveeeee..

Kinn brain was a mess...

" I know you are dumbfounded and want to know about the originality of the evidences and it's sender's information, here are the evidences my dear son , the evidences are fake and sent by an unknown person connected with the Italians, Congratulations we have lost to them with your intelligence and sharpness , this would have been so difficult for them to manipulate you within seconds and bring you down and start attacking our west warehouses belonging to the the minor family , right the head of the major family ? "- Korn

Tankhun was sweating and trembling. He was as silent as still water . He couldn't just imagine what they did to Porsche.  He was equally liable for what happened to Porsche and his pregnancy added a cherry on the top.

Kinn was left speechless by his father. A real example of a fool and a highly stupid person . Cheers to the post he carried , the head of the major family who had stupidly lost and gave everything just like by keeping his house unlocked knowingly for the thief to enter .

" my dear son , have you ever thought about making me happy and giving me a grandchild to play after my retirement ?" - Korn

" paaa , i.. ca..n't understand.. wh..at .you mean "- kinn said shuttering. He was already in the bog of his actions , and his father is asking him such stupid questions of giving him a grandchild ?

" Oh my bad you can't understand dear son , but my Porsche was more considerate about my feelings I think "- Korn

"What do you mean paa" kinn was not in a  mood to joke or listen to his father's wishes.  what the hell he wants to say.

" see this yourself "- Korn passed him the pregnancy reports of porche . " your elder brother knew it ".

Tankhun was still. He digged a whole to hell for himself. He did wrong he knew , he could have stopped kinn and told him that Porsche is pregnant, but he chose to left . Now he has to face the consequences and moreover , the reaction of his brother , he knew it would be like a volcano eruption and he is standing on that part of land which has no room for escape .

"WHATTTTTTTTTT....." kinn shouted . time stopped for kinn. Porsche was pregnant. He was going to have his own child. His little family . He tortured and raped Porsche. He punishes him for what he didn't even do .

Kinn wanted to kill himself.  The guilt wouldn't let him live . But first he has to find his lover and his unborn child . He will ask Porsche was his forgiveness, his Porsche had a big heart , he would definitely forgive him for his wrong doings and , because of their child , he has to , thought kinn.

Tears dropped . Kinn couldn't hold it anymore.  The pain was sharper then bullets hitting his chest.

He looked at his father with regretting and hopeful eyes. 

" paaa...Porsche...."- it was all he could say. His throat went dry and he wasn't able to even speak anything ahead .

KINN LOST HIS LIFELINE , HIS PORSCHE AND NOW HIS CHILD.

To be continued....

Will kinn be able to find Porsche ? Will Porsche ever be able to forgive kinn? Will he abort this unborn child in his womb?

Stay tuned for the next update....

Hey guys ... thank u so much for your love and support.. please continue to vote and comment and present your precious views . Thank a lot once again.