CHAPTER - 7

Porsche regained his consciousness after a few hours . Pete and Vegas were present beside him . Kinn , tankhun , Kim or Chay , neither of them have asked for Porsche.
Slowly he opened his eyes . Everything was blurr and dizzy for a few seconds . He felt sheer pain in his body specially in his belly. He immediately grabbed his belly . " my baby , is my baby fine ?" - Porsche asked in fear.

"Porsche relax, calm down , everything is fine , the baby is safe and alright , no need to worry , Dr top has checked you and baby, and there is no danger " - Pete said Porsche hugging Porsche a little and calming him. While Vegas was patting his head to reassure and calm him . They could sense , once a brave and bold man not fearing anything in this worlds , was scared for his unborn child so much .

" Pete water ..." - po
" here , sit properly, let me help you" -pete
Porsche gulped the whole glass of water hurriedly.

" Pete did kinnn..." - po , he didn't even complete his sentence when Vegas interrupted, " Porsche listen to me very carefully, it's over , none of them have called for you , if you go again he will definitely kill you and only pete , time , Tay and I know about your pregnancy , we haven't let kinn know about it , tankhun hasn't revealed anything till now too, you are safe right now , but we can't say anything about future "

" I know Vegas, he will surely look for me ..." -Porsche
A tear escaped his eyes , even after controlling a lot, he was unable to hold his emotions like before . Maybe it was due to his pregnancy mood swings .

Pete hugged him tightly and let him cry for a while. Vegas left the room , to give some time to Porsche to normalize himself.

Rinngggg ... ringgggg...

" hello who is this ?"- Vegas
"Khun Vegas this is Arm"
" Oh Arm yes "
" khun Vegas it's urgent , please remove the leader ring and the chain from khun Porsche's body and keep it at a different location, khun kinn has asked me to search about his whereabouts, please be quick , we have only 15 min , if he finds , he will torture him again khun "
"Don't worry , I not gonna let kinn hurt Porsche , I 'll do it right now " .

Vegas hurriedly went to room . Porsche had stopped crying , but his eyes were noticeably red and swollen .

"Porsche quickly give me your ring and chain , quick "
Porsche started removing it as he understood what it meant. Kinn started searching for him and he is in danger .
"Porsche your Phone? " -Pete
"Its in kinn's room not with me " -Porsche

Vegas hurriedly took the ring and chain and started his bike and rode towards a place that would be appropriate to keep the things and kinn would not be able to find the real location of Porsche and would continue to wander at the place of his fake location .

After keeping his belongings away , he informed Arm , who then started tracking the location of Porsche after a while when kinn asked .

Flashback ,
It was known to all that Vegas and Pete took Porsche with them , but Vegas informed kinn that he dropped him in a nearby clinic and he and Pete went to their home leaving Porsche alone behind. He acted as if he was on kinn's side , that he agreed with kinn, he left Porsche, he chose his brother over anything. And kinn being indulged in his anger was so stupid to believe his actions . Vegas was Vegas , too sharp to be caught 😏.

Flashback ends
At present ,

Vegas reached his house , and directly went to the secret room where they hide Porsche.
Porsche come on , get up , you have to leave , quick .

"Leave , to where and alone , Vegas you know his condition how can you say that , he is not going anywhere and that too alone, he is pregnant Vegas above all "

" Pete I also know and care about him , but we need to keep him safe from kinn , he has started searching for Porsche and we cannot hide him from kinn for long , and more over he is pregnant, it would cost two lives to be at risk , he is a mad dog right now , I am shifting Porsche to Korea right now , I have made all the arrangements, here your fake id and disguise Porsche, flight will take off in an hour , take this phone and docx and when you will reach korea , everything is set , don't worry , I know this is too risky but we have to do it Porsche , we don't have options , I have a strong base in Korea so kinn couldn't do anything to you there , I am sorry Porsche, I am sorry "- Vegas

Porsche was in utter shock and confusion . Everything was happening so fast . First those attacks , second he got to know that he is pregnant, third kinn wasn't his lover now and he lost everything even his brother, even when he was innocent and he hasn't done anything wrong and someone was framing him , and now he had to leave his home and fly to another country for safety shelter and he even doesn't know for how much he is alive and he will be able to protect his unborn child and till when he has to live like this.

" Vegas , Pete thank you , you have done so much for me , you risked your lives , please don't say sorry , I am sorry , because of me your lives are also at risk , I am really sorry for causing so much trouble to you guys , thank you for everything, please be in contact , now I just have you two as my acquaintances , please don't forget your po please .. " Said Porsche breaking down .

They had a last group hug .

Porsche was secretly saving part of his share and profits from business about which kinn had no idea. He quickly withdrew all the money and Vegas closed the account.

" Porsche take care of yourself, please inform once you reach, we will stay in contact , don't worry we are there for you, wish you luck , we will miss you Porsche , don't worry about anything here start a new life there , we will visit once everything slides , take care Porsche " - Pete said crying as Porsche was ready to leave .

Porsche thanked them again and they had their last group hug and Vegas took Porsche secretly and safely and drove him to airport .

The ride was silent and full of tension . But they reached without any problem . They didn't know what was going to happen ahead , if they could see each other again or not , if either of them would remain safe or not , but the bond they shared till now was everything for them .

Porsche and Vegas hugged each and other .
"Thank you Vegas, even if we were friends for a such a short time , you are very important for me , promise me you and Pete will be safe, promise me , if anything happens you will give them details about my whereabouts and be safe , please "- Porsche.

" I promise you Porsche we will be safe , and I will keep you safe , kinn will never know about this , trust me , and with your amazing disguise he will surely not recognize you " Vegas said chuckling trying to relax Porsche.

Porsche was disguised as an old man , even Pete and Vegas weren't able to recognize him . Kinn would surely not recognize him.

" yeah right , thank you for everything Vegas, take care , please look after kinn and Chay,and our family, take care of them on my behalf , please be there for them always " -Porsche.

" Porsche you have such a big heart , even after everything you are worried about them " - Vegas.

" you all are my family Vegas, even if all these unfortunate things happen , I can't deny how much I care and love u all , please take care and be safe , I ' ll get going , thank u Vegas" Porsche .

"Stay strong Porsche, fighting "- Vegas

They bid goodbye to each other and flight took off . Kinn wasn't aware of this till now and wouldn't be able to trace Porsche. Vegas was a smart-ass , the plan was made very sharply in no time by him , without scope was pitfalls and mistakes.
( just like - I am not a king , I am not a devil , I am ... Khun Vegas )

Vegas reached minor mansion safely and porsche was on his way to Korea.

To be continued...

What will happen when khun Korn gets to know about the entire situation? What will happen when Porsche reaches Korea ? Will kinn find out about Porsche and his pregnancy? Will Tay, time , Pete, Vegas, Arm and Pol be able to prove that Porsche is innocent? Who will khun Korn believe ?
What will happen to Chay?

Stay tuned to the next update. Till then lots of love .
Hey guys ,
I hope you like the story please do vote and comment .
Thank u ...