S1 E1: Meet Logan

The screen appears to be a floating island and a campus called Skylanders Academy.

Spyro: (Voiceover) "Ah. Skylanders Academy, where cadets become Skylanders. But this story is about me and my new best friend."

A portal illuminates, and a human wearing an orange shirt and backpack with blue eyes, blond hair, and five fingers on each hand appears out of nowhere.

Spyro: "His name is... Logan."

Logan is in a rush to meet the headmaster.

Logan: "Excuse me. Nice to meet you. Coming through!"

Inside the Grand Library, we see a woman wearing a dark robe waiting for the new cadet. The doors open and reveal Logan.

Kaossandra: "Hello, young cadet."

Logan: "Hi. Are you the headmistress of this academy?"

Kaossandra: "Yes. My name is Kaossandra. And I took over as headmistress when Master Eon became a spirit."

Logan: "Master Eon? A spirit?"

Eon: "Yes."

Eon appeared out of nowhere.

Logan: "(screams)"

He fell to the floor.

Logan: "Whoa! It would be best if you were Master Eon. You scared me."

Eon: "Sorry, Logan."

Logan: "Wait. How do you know my name?"

Eon: "I am Master Eon, I know all."

Logan: "Wow!"

Kaossandra: "I heard Hugo saved your life."

Logan: "Yep."

Kaossandra: "So, anyway, which one do you want to stay in? Team Spyro Home or the Cadet Housing?"

Logan: "Hmm. I will choose... Team Spyro Home!"

Eon: "And it settled. Hugo, come in."

A creature with glasses and a book bag enters the Library.

Hugo: "Yes, sir?"

Eon: "Take Logan to the Skylanders' home."

Hugo: "Yes, sir. Come on, Logan."

They walked out of the room.

Later, Spyro, Eruptor, Jet-Vac, Stealth Elf, and Pop Fizz, are patiently standing and waiting.

Spyro: (Voiceover) "See that Purple Dragon over there? That's me. I'm Spyro. And I just can't wait to meet the new member to become our new friend."

Hugo arrived.

Hugo: "Skylanders, meet your new teammate, Logan."