S1 E5: A Little Wager

At 3:59 in the morning, roommates Spyro and Logan are still fast asleep inside one of the bedrooms in the Team House. As soon as the clock strikes 4:00...

A Reveille army bugle call was heard, and Logan and Spyro were woken up.

Logan: "Gah!"

He fell off his bed.

Spyro: "(groans) What the...?"

Logan got off the floor, looked at his alarm clock, and saw it was 4:00 in the morning.

Logan: "Aah! It's 4:00 in the morning! Someone will pay for waking me up so early." As his face turned red.

Spyro: "Dude, calm down."

Logan cooled down. He notices a stuffed animal on his left arm.

Spyro: "Do you always sleep with that?"

Logan: "Hey, I'm emotional about it!"

Spyro: "Okay. Come on."

As soon as they stepped out of the house, Jet-Vac grabbed the bugle and blew it as loud as he could. The sound echoed across the entire area, causing Team Spyro to stop and listen. Despite Jet-Vac's enthusiasm, the other team members still felt the effects of the long day and were tired and grumbling.

Stealth Elf: "Why did you wake us up like that?"

Logan: "JV, it's 4:00 in the morning. Everyone was trying to get some sleep right here."

Spyro: "Yeah. Look at Eruptor. Every time something wakes him up, he gets crabby."

Eruptor: "Hey! I am not crabby!"

Eruptor glows when he gets angry.

Spyro: "See what I mean?"

Jet-Vac: "Sorry, mates, but we must do our morning training routine! Our senses instill that Paradox will be planning eviler, so we must train to improve. That means no breaks."

All of Team Spyro but Jet-Vac: "(frustrated groan)"

Logan: "So much for my beauty rest."

==============(Intro)==============

Inside the coliseum, Jet-Vac is training the rest of the team to defend the Skylands against Paradox when he leaves the Dark World, but all the team are tired and need some sleep.

Jet-Vac: "Come on, lads. If you're not going to train, Paradox will take your advantage to take over Skylands."

All but Jet-Vac: "We know, we know!"