Season 1 Intro

Netflix and Universal Pictures presents. In association with Activision | Blizzard Studios

Zoom to Skylanders Academy and see Spyro flying. The purple mist makes the name "Spyro" magically appear. As the name disappeared, Spyro flies to his best friend Logan the Changeling. His name "Logan" appeared in the orange mist. Logan jumped and used his Time Box to freeze time and resume it to Stealth Elf at the coliseum who is doing ninja skills. Her name "Stealth Elf" appear in green mist. She threw her ninja blades at a target. We exit the coliseum to see Eruptor. His name "Eruptor" appeared in a red and orange mist. The Changeling jumped behind the Lava Monster and got scared. Eruptor blows his stack, literally, to the Academy towers where we see Jet-Vac and Pop Fizz. Their names "Jet-Vac and Pop Fizz" appeared in a white and blue mist. Transmit to Master Eon, Kaossandra, Dark Spyro, and Hugo inside the Grand Library. Their names are shown in different color mists (Eon's color is light blue, Kaossandra and Dark's color is dark purple, and Hugo's color is green). Transmitting to the Dark World, we see Paradox who is imprisoned in a machine, Kaos and Glumshanks on the ground in front of Paradox's fortress. Glumshanks face plumed miserably, while Kaos made an evil pose. Their names are shown in different color mists (Paradox's color is a mixture of purple, orange and black, Kaos' color is red and Glumshanks' color is green). Back at the Skylands, all of the characters are here to witness the title below the islands.

Skylanders Academy: The Logan Chronicles
Part 1: Rise of the Infinity Stones